Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
I am also getting the bug where everything seems to kind of randomly become reduced in brightness. Saving and loading doesn't fix it. Restarting the game doesn't fix it. the only thing I've seen fix it so far is a fresh install of the game with no mod, and loading a previous save before the screen goes dark. Afterward I re-install the mod and it works fine for a little while, but inevitably goes dark again. I am not using the compressed version either.

althworld

May 12, 2018
I am also getting the bug where everything seems to kind of randomly become reduced in brightness. Saving and loading doesn't fix it. Restarting the game doesn't fix it. the only thing I've seen fix it so far is a fresh install of the game with no mod, and loading a previous save before the screen goes dark. Afterward I re-install the mod and it works fine for a little while, but inevitably goes dark again. I am not using the compressed version either.
Maybe because the mod hasn't been updated to the latest version of the game yet?

Reactions: DedL0l

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I've been using it with the correct version, actually. Once I get to the end I'm gonna do the new stuff without the mod.
Except not using a mod for a game you have played with the mod, is as often as bad as with and out of date mod, and likely to fuck things up.

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
Except not using a mod for a game you have played with the mod, is as often as bad as with and out of date mod, and likely to fuck things up.
Oh! Well... Fair enough! I'll have to go through without the mod later, then. xD
Still, doesn't help the problem at hand.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Current version of the game with the most current mod version (0.6.1d).

Double weird now. No modded game and you're having the same issue? Huh...
Yep
But I got it fixed
I use JoiPlay so i changed the setting to phone variant and the brightness is normal now

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Just asking, because I don't want to read every page looking for it, is the mod mainly for sandbox mode only or does it do anything in Novel mode?

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Scrappy was MIA for almost a month, so he has tons to catch up on, your just going to have to wait it out, I have been waiting like 2 weeks for No More Money update to Scrappys mod, all you can do is wait.
I used the other mod for the most recent update and didn't have any problems.

Reactions: Punto