Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
There's no need for walkthrough, the game is 100% linear and there are no hidden scenes, just go to every marked room and walk around the ship once in a while and you should be able to get everything.
No, thats not correct.

Currently have not had the option to have sex with Sam or see Jack get it on with the big beastie.

Are there specific thresholds for affection or Paragon/Renegade points needed? Specific dialogue options?

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
how the hell to i avoid being killed by the other me i can't get past it if someone could help me out here that'd be real great

MrBlue36

Jun 17, 2017
I'm missing Miranda's first achievement and her second costume as well as 5 video scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any idea on how I can get them? I know there is a Tali one I am missing. I am on day 40 and nothing is happening, I can skip days and nothing will happen.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I'm missing Miranda's first achievement and her second costume as well as 5 video scenes.

Any idea on how I can get them? I know there is a Tali one I am missing. I am on day 40 and nothing is happening, I can skip days and nothing will happen.
I went to get Tali back late in the game, but not sure what triggered it.

If you have no quests left except the diary quest, then you just have to go through to day 50-55 or so, then you get the end game.

MrBlue36

Jun 17, 2017
I went to get Tali back late in the game, but not sure what triggered it.

If you have no quests left except the diary quest, then you just have to go through to day 50-55 or so, then you get the end game.
I got to day 70 and nothing happened :/. Just gonna start again and see If I can get the Tali one by telling her the suit is from Garrus. Any idea how I can get the other videos? And Miranda's suit and achievement?

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone have a save for the harem end? I lost my saves and dont want to start over.
Hopefully you didnt delete the previous update as the save is there in Lust Affect/game folder (which is weird for a renpy game). I dont have a save ready for Harem as it requieres some event to be done.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017

If you have the anal beads before you wake miranda you can use them on her to get the achievement and costume, the other video at the beginning is for having sex with the asari on garrus's mission. To get Tali you need to have high enough rep with her, I do it by just taking her on every mission it doesnt matter whether you say the suit is from you or garrus, as long as she likes you enough by the end after sleeping with miranda and tali at the same time you can then get tali back and have her scene (side note, the same works for garrus when you are femshep). Another of the scenes your are missing is for not saving Ashley from the tentacle. The very last one is for not agreeing to Widow, if you say no then you have a scene with Samara and Aria. Theres another in the middle I have yet to see proof even exists. I've never gotten it and was hoping I would see something in the cg rip but i didnt see anything new in the cg rip.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
having abit of trouble ending the game, have everything done for the harem ending yet the days just keep ticking by

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
How to find liara diary ?
You can only find Liara's diary if you get her bad end, so just ignore the quest. It's an annoying part of the game, making you believe you still have something to do.

Also, this has been asked and answered A LOT in this thread. From now on, please do a search.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
You can only find Liara's diary if you get her bad end, so just ignore the quest. It's an annoying part of the game, making you believe you still have something to do.

Also, this has been asked and answered A LOT in this thread. From now on, please do a search.
IDK i watched 5 pages didnt find it so i gave up and i have nothing to do only go to sleep go to sleep and thats all

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
IDK i watched 5 pages didnt find it so i gave up and i have nothing to do only go to sleep go to sleep and thats all
Just go to the search bar at the top of the page and tick the option for "Search this thread only". Searching for "diary" came up with 25 results.

Depending on what day you're on in the game, what items you've bought, and how many Paragon / Renegade points you have, you may have run out of content. I got pretty much everything without cheating and ran out of content at about Day 39 or 40. There was nothing more until the "ending" at Day 51. There's a Walkthrough that's current up to version 0.8 you can find here: There's a few things that are missing, i.e. another quest for Tali and Jack and I believe Miranda, but they're easy to find if you just check. That walkthrough lets you know what items you need on what days and how many Para/Rene points you need to unlock scenes.

Francois

Jan 2, 2018
Hello guy's, I need help, each Time I Play this fabulous game, Diana woke the real Sheppard and he Kill me (I Play female Sheppard (not futa)) Simeone can Say how Play without have Sheppard awake??

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes