Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone care of making a minor walktrough for the 0.500 version to get all the new content or is it pretty straight forward? I'm a bit lo lazy to try any of it out myself sorry ^^.

madao

Jun 1, 2017
I can't get most of the new content. Started fresh 2 times and still only got 2 new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After a while, usually 25-30 days in, I only get the option to go to sleep, also whoever I pick for a mission never gains the +1 influence for some reason. I'm wondering if it's because my old v0.410 saves are still showing up, even though I don't have any other version installed. Are they stored somewhere else? I can't find anything outside the game folder and am at a lost here.

Thx in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Reactions: dante1352

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
can you you install the AI on EDI yet and do stuff with Ashely or is that still not ingame yet ?

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
Oh this game so slowly updating, so lack of content, but idea and authour humour is amazing
I althought in this new version 5 founds only 2 new scenes, maybe i missed something
And yeah to see some new scenes every time need to start new game :mad: its so booring

kaga

May 29, 2017
Guys, I have no scenes with Liara and can't use that cross BDSM toy. Also according to the announcement there's "1st double penetration in the game" which I didn't encounter. Am I doing something wrong or is it still not implemented?

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
I couldn't get all scenes so I unpacked all images, it's 87 "scene" images and about 15 webm, seriously lackluster content so far.

dante1352

May 11, 2017
Have no scenes with BDSM Liara and futa, no mission with Ashley for cerberus AI, played +-70 days but got nothing

Last edited:

dante1352

May 11, 2017
Just downloaded it and hope

You may have to restart a new game to get everything. If you're stuck let me know, I just finished it and got all the content.
Restarted about 3-4 times, no futa scene, no Ashley misson and no bdsm scene with Liara, i cant do anything since 40 day i think

dante1352

May 11, 2017
I can't get most of the new content. Started fresh 2 times and still only got 2 new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After a while, usually 25-30 days in, I only get the option to go to sleep, also whoever I pick for a mission never gains the +1 influence for some reason. I'm wondering if it's because my old v0.410 saves are still showing up, even though I don't have any other version installed. Are they stored somewhere else? I can't find anything outside the game folder and am at a lost here.

Thx in advance for any help.
Same but i havent Samara's bj scene

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
how do you change her outfit. I can't figure it out
What you need to do is do a heroic scene. go to the Med bay with your paragon about 17 or more (more just to be on the safe side) and there should be a little paragon icon above her head. Compliment her figure and she will unbutton her suit a bit and you have one of her new outfits. Go back to your cabin an click on your terminal (where you can buy items and such) and select the Normandy Crew icon. Select Liara and then on her outfits icon. And *boom* there you go!

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes