molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I quit playing when the game seemed to have lost it's focus and started doing stupid missions to clear area and there was no more real content. Also no damn clues on where to find hidden scenes that were impossible to find like the pee scenes. There was no damn clues at all so I gave up on this game it really started out good than became a find impossible hidden events and than some sort of weird sandbox kill monsters but get nothing for it in the end.

Don't know who the hell developer is talking to but the game went from being fun and interesting to a useless boring grind fest with story being left behind.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
I quit playing when the game seemed to have lost it's focus and started doing stupid missions to clear area and there was no more real content. Also no damn clues on where to find hidden scenes that were impossible to find like the pee scenes. There was no damn clues at all so I gave up on this game it really started out good than became a find impossible hidden events and than some sort of weird sandbox kill monsters but get nothing for it in the end.

Don't know who the hell developer is talking to but the game went from being fun and interesting to a useless boring grind fest with story being left behind.
I was hoping it would become a pure management game. With the builder girls building and upgrading, the accountant girl speculating for you and the blonde Nun as a advisor to the player. So you'd have a small economy to manage. With all kinds of jobs created and new girls being introduced. I know in the City is a shield for a blacksmith for example that is still vacant and somebody has to grow food so some kind of girls working on a farm would fit, maybe some barracks building, there is like a sea so there is room for a harbor, maybe an adventurer guild, or something like an embassy that could introduce more exotic girls etc. But then he added Pokemon for some reason and I was like wut? Why the heck would you do that?!

Reactions: anyusername

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAge-0.13.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JoePlant

May 2, 2017

I gave up when in "2 days" all the girls were pissed at me because I didn't have time to pay attention to them. Then have to freaking grind the hell out of stuff to make a gift that was pointless to have given in again, "2 days" because of how needy they were. DO THEY NOT LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE? I can't take care of all of their needs all the time other wise nothing gets done.

Then add in pokemon and got to fuck them all.... not enough focus on game play/story, and to much grind.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I was hoping it would become a pure management game. With the builder girls building and upgrading, the accountant girl speculating for you and the blonde Nun as a advisor to the player. So you'd have a small economy to manage. With all kinds of jobs created and new girls being introduced. I know in the City is a shield for a blacksmith for example that is still vacant and somebody has to grow food so some kind of girls working on a farm would fit, maybe some barracks building, there is like a sea so there is room for a harbor, maybe an adventurer guild, or something like an embassy that could introduce more exotic girls etc. But then he added Pokemon for some reason and I was like wut? Why the heck would you do that?!
Yeah at least the management would of at least kept the damn focus but throw in fucking Pokemon shit and it was like WTF is this SHIT! BTW if you had given reviews before do a new review like I did because now it's a horrible Pokemon Grind Fest crap.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The author insists on the mood system, could someone disable it? I don't know how hard it would be but if possible please do it!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The author insists on the mood system, could someone disable it? I don't know how hard it would be but if possible please do it!
What is this mood system? The last time I played that didn't exist.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
You can save edit the max mood and current mood points per girl through online save editors.

Set them to 5000/5000, decay will still happen as normal but it's kind of irrelevant then. Though this is not adviseable on new saves because everytime the mood cap goes up you run the risk (from what i've seen) that the max mood points revert.

But agreed that a mod would be nice at this point, with the amount of grinding in this game.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah agreed... a mod that deals with the mood system would be a great help because it can get really annoying really fast sometimes.

But i bet it'd be a real pain to make so all we can do is hope the dev releases the mood items in pairs or something.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It means that if you don't play with the main girls they for two days or so then you need to give them a present and waste more time making up with them.
Where do you see the mood? The truth is that I don't see it anywhere.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I just started on this one and I'm curious. Do the characters ever lay off talking about silver hair and using the word penis every other sentence? I was kinda wondering if there was some reason to focus on this dude's hair. But it just seems to be a general dialogue topic or the dev has a boner for silver hair and penis.

...who sleeps with their belt on?!

Last edited:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Where do you see the mood? The truth is that I don't see it anywhere.
You might not see the system because you may not be playing in hard mode - it's a hard mode exclusive system requiring extra management to make hard mode more difficult, yet fails spectacularly at doing so because the balancing for it is all over the place throughout the entire playthrough and all it really does is slow general progress to a crawl at around the halfway point of the currently existing story.
When it first released I was hoping it would be getting revised, but nope, it is just a means to an end in order to drag out playtime massively.

To nag on hard mode for a bit, the gameplay rewards for playing on it are just... not worth the hassle, really. The aforementioned mood system in place provides you with bonus points for the girls stats if they are at a high mood and I am honestly flabbergasted that such a weak "reward" even got a pass in the first place: It is entirely pointless, given that the mode forces you to spend time with each girl regularly, meaning their stats are going to grow naturally over time regardless. The double money and extra resources when playing with disabled rollback sounds nice when starting out, but means very little because you will be burning through all of those extra bits crafting gifts to increase their mood maximum or to fix their mood if it dips too low and they refuse to talk to you, which can also halt progress.
Not to mention that the timewindow of 2 days per girl before they start losing mood points is simply too short, given you only have 4 actions a day really. Split upon the entire cast, this becomes a massive problem by the time the cursed ones join the Manor, simply because by then you have next to no time left whatsoever to do anything other than keeping each girls mood up or take the penalty and have them stew at the sidelines while you do all of the auxilliary content. Even worse, for some assbackwards reason this system worsens once a girl becomes your actual lover, increasing the penalty instead of decreasing it - which would make more sense.

I really, really tried playing through the game in hard mode, on multiple occasions since the system got revised, but honestly it feels not worth to even bother with it anymore. By the time the story reaches the moonstars it becomes simply too much to bother with this ungodly amount of micromanagement getting in the way, so I bit the bullet and skimmed through the different scriptfiles until I found the section that handles the loss of mood points and just altered the values for each girl to be 0 across the board, technically disabling the system from getting in the players way.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You might not see the system because you may not be playing in hard mode - it's a hard mode exclusive system requiring extra management to make hard mode more difficult, yet fails spectacularly at doing so because the balancing for it is all over the place throughout the entire playthrough and all it really does is slow general progress to a crawl at around the halfway point of the currently existing story.
When it first released I was hoping it would be getting revised, but nope, it is just a means to an end in order to drag out playtime massively.

To nag on hard mode for a bit, the gameplay rewards for playing on it are just... not worth the hassle, really. The aforementioned mood system in place provides you with bonus points for the girls stats if they are at a high mood and I am honestly flabbergasted that such a weak "reward" even got a pass in the first place: It is entirely pointless, given that the mode forces you to spend time with each girl regularly, meaning their stats are going to grow naturally over time regardless. The double money and extra resources when playing with disabled rollback sounds nice when starting out, but means very little because you will be burning through all of those extra bits crafting gifts to increase their mood maximum or to fix their mood if it dips too low and they refuse to talk to you, which can also halt progress.
Not to mention that the timewindow of 2 days per girl before they start losing mood points is simply too short, given you only have 4 actions a day really. Split upon the entire cast, this becomes a massive problem by the time the cursed ones join the Manor, simply because by then you have next to no time left whatsoever to do anything other than keeping each girls mood up or take the penalty and have them stew at the sidelines while you do all of the auxilliary content. Even worse, for some assbackwards reason this system worsens once a girl becomes your actual lover, increasing the penalty instead of decreasing it - which would make more sense.

I really, really tried playing through the game in hard mode, on multiple occasions since the system got revised, but honestly it feels not worth to even bother with it anymore. By the time the story reaches the moonstars it becomes simply too much to bother with this ungodly amount of micromanagement getting in the way, so I bit the bullet and skimmed through the different scriptfiles until I found the section that handles the loss of mood points and just altered the values for each girl to be 0 across the board, technically disabling the system from getting in the players way.
I didn't remember being able to choose between several levels of difficulty. But now that you mention it, I've remembered, and yes, I didn't take the hard one.

The truth is that I have no intention of trying a higher difficulty level than the one I have chosen, which I suppose will be the lowest.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes