linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I like the game but at the same time kind of don't understand. The MC isn't dense and is clearly interested in women that are literally falling all over him but doesn't reciprocate in kind. If the goal was to have the MC not be a fuckboy that goes from hello to sex in 10 seconds, why have all the women behave that way?

Edit: Also the introduction takes ten YEARS. It's not a super unique storyline, and there's a lot of information I don't think needs to be covered before gameplay even really starts.
It's pretty clear what this game is trying to be, i haven't finished it because i can't endure the forced wimp MC so the girls can keep fucking/interacting with each other before MC, the whole "good guy" story is just a facade to keep pushing lesbian stuff. In the end MC will only be a spineless meat dildo for them.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I really love this game, so far the story is very fun to play with and interesting. The comedic tone are well handled, sex event is hot, girl's models is HOLY DAMN they are well choose and sexy especially Mabel and Mara (wish Mabel be the main girl instead of side girl), the grind are acceptable and quite fun, good animation (not just sex event being animated but even normal daily active characters moving and do their chore, most games didn't care to that detail),... Such a shame I wait until now to just start playing the game but so far I enjoyed everything

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Age 0.8.5
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.8.5

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I add info to the moonstar book list? Also how many moonstars r there in the current version?

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
a very good game, nice story, a protagonist more bold would be good but it's okay-ish as he is
i will look forward to the developpment and wish good luck to the dev thank you

Oncho

May 26, 2017
With 0.8.6 still same bug, no one gives dexterity to main character so "Specialization" quest can't continue with 1 dex (10 expected minimum)

Edit: Found it, from setting upgrade mc working skills first to receive more job options from NPC's

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
thats why i am going to avoid this game without even trying it. Dividing a game up like this, knowing there are things I am going to miss before I even start the game, seems wrong to me. I play a game for its story and renders, knowing i am not getting all the renders puts me off this game. also other stuff in the future that will be locked behind hard mode, for a minority of people, no thanks. Good luck with your game though, hope it works out for you!

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Im having the same issue as above. I need dexterity to have an specialization and can´t raise it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Age [v0.8.6] [Keisi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,12 GB / 1,12 GB - LustAge-0.8.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,08 GB / 1,09 GB - LustAge-0.8.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

nicgaleano12

Nov 14, 2019
Someone help me? The game doesn't run for me. I run it and only the logo appears and then nothing appears.
I already have a problem running it in administrator mode, error-proof and nothing.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
not sure which is worse, the grindy gameplay or the people who refuse to share and actually remove save files from the thread. because apparently it hurts the Dev somehow.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes