Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Too bad...I was actually really enjoying this game up till the point quest became stupid grindy. Over 200 bolts of fucking cloth for one dress. I know the Is a whale fettish out there but I for one have zero interest in sticking my dick in anything that would require 210 bolts of cloth to make a flipping dress.

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
So I'm liking this, but I feel like the amount of clicking I have to do is absolutely insane. From collecting resources, to the number of times you need to do repetitive tasks to gain trust, love, or sexiness - to the number of times you need to repeat an action to get an alternate picture.

I'm engaged with the story to a point, but the constant 'pervert' callouts are just getting irritating. Rock Paper Scissors to get affinity when on 'Hard Mode' (should be called clicker mode) is just mindless repetition.

I've gotten up to just past the thief event on hard mode and my clicker finger can't take it anymore. I do like this but I have to set it aside for now to see if some QOL stuff comes later. I honestly feel like hard mode is a waste, the 2x bonuses dont mean much to me if I always have to go back to my room to save and the +2 points only counts for trust, not love or sexiness.

Jan 15, 2021
will there be more girls over time or only the 3 mains and 4 side ?
Did you play the game? If the UI is any indicator there will be 10 main girls, 10 side girls and a lot of other girls within the game that do not necessarily have a name. At the moment there are 7 main girls with different amount of content, 6 side girls, a lot of random girls and side characters that are not side girls.

Yoni365

May 8, 2022
first of all I thank the creator of this L'A keisi game, I loved your game, first of all for the story you put in and the plot that is very good, I highly recommend lust age because it is a unique game of this gender I would never change it for another game, I give L'A a score of more than a thousand billion stars and personally it deserves it thanks for bringing such a wonderful game to my PC KEISI I hope you keep going we all support you, thanks for reading that's all bye.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Lust Age 0.9.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.9.0

Pilikalo

Apr 21, 2021
it's hard to write a third comment in a row : D
For the content took up translating this project, and I am not easy to impress, because I'm pretty much all played with erotic content, but this game was able to, so write the dialogue you really need to have talent, I do not what even know can add, while all enough, maybe except that even more visual content (Although I understand that this is a complicated matter). And so 10 out of 10. The best that I have played in a long time.
(Sorry, my English is not too good, I hope all is clear)

mth4r3m

Jun 28, 2021
The new Pokémon lite game format just does not click with me. I all ready find that the girls talk way too much, but the Pokémon thing just does not feel right. I all ready hate the roshambo, now the Pokémon feels tacked on for longevity. The game was making good progress, I really like Anna and Mara, what cool powers.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
played this game first a long while ago. A week or two ago I wanted to get back in to it and needed to restart because my old ass saves no longer worked, played till short before the vampire lady, but coudn't go further because of the fucking grind, even with the ctrl-key to the metall. So i hope the new easy mode rectify this, will give it another spin.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well, since version 0.9 has been public for over a week by now on Keisis patreon and I had plenty of time to give it a spin on a new save, I feel like giving my two cents on the new "hard mode" rework that has been touted so much, given I've been playing the hard mode ever since.

To sum it up beforehand: It really could have done with a second draft, because it is horrendously put together as is as of right now. Even the previous version of it felt better, and more importantly: more rewarding - and that is saying something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An option to toggle off the system might not go amiss. Better yet, allow players at the start to toggle on/off any of the gameplay systems that are currently in place to have an experience that is enjoyable to them instead of some arbitrary difficulty selections that might alter certain aspects one doesn't like while having aspects that they might enjoy.

Reactions: khalidevil

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What the hell happened to this game... there's so many menus now, and still just as laggy to navigate. Moreover, has things finally changed for Hard mode? We can finally save outside of the bedroom even while Hard mode is on? I loaded from my previous save and I can save outside of the bedroom just fine. Is this supposed to happen or just a bug? It'd be really nice if things are like this now. Moreover, was there no new real content for the girls? Just main story?

"You cannot receive any more tasks in this version!", it says there in Main Girls tracker.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What the hell is that mood system when they're angry? Seriously dev, what is you really want to do to your game? First, the stupidity with hard mode and now this? Why more features instead of more content? If there's issues with the mood, the MC should spend time with them. Not buy them some dildos or some other justification you would want to include again, just so you can a include a stupid way for difficulty. Dialogue choices from when the game is starting is already "a difficulty setting" if you want to put it that way.

Why ruin the game more????? Like with the new changes in the menus some levels here and there have been reset, traversing through the many buttons to clicks is still so damn laggy, and some others I'm sure some other person can say. Why not focus on content instead doing something else?

I agree with the person above me, literal game killer. Remove that feature and some others that is just plain stupid.

Reactions: doujin1

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Holy shit I thought you cannot spend time with them on certain times when they're angry but you're literally locked out of them! I thought of thinking some ways to circumnavigate that like asking for the girls to sleep at night or trying to interact with them at some other time of the day, but you really can't. Holy shit you really need to delete that feature!

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
So after used cheats, I cannot pass mission due to consequence. I guess I gotta start from beginning

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
Seems that there is a missing image on the Building Management screen. The image that is missing appears to be the one when the Upgrade screen is not selected. In case anyone is wondering how to fix this so the button will show, go to game\images\interfaz\buldingsystem, make a copy of "upgradeboton1.webp", and rename the copy to "upgradeboton.webp".

Error.PNG

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes