Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Power Incest Mod [v0.18Otter.1] [TCMS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
hey when i ask the mom to take her skirt off it puts me in the fight scene with that chick who tries to steal food all the time, anyone else getting this?

Reactions: fenix2d

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hey when i ask the mom to take her skirt off it puts me in the fight scene with that chick who tries to steal food all the time, anyone else getting this?
wtf o_O. Never heard of that one o_0

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Well i saw other people talk about being thrown into a demon fight or something similar when doing the same, and if it helps at all, i stunned the blonde, ran away and everything was normal, but if i go back into the room and remove skirt again the blonde food stealing dog girl comes back, like she's IN the room not outside i mean, and she's still stunned. Pretty easy to avoid the bug tho, if she loves you enough you just magick that skirt off her ass and proceed lol.
Only other problem i'm having is getting to corruption 15 with mum, can't seem to unlock that last shower scene.

tester8889

Nov 1, 2017
Me neither, both in the mod/ and normal version of the game. Are the assets for it even in?

Well i saw other people talk about being thrown into a demon fight or something similar when doing the same, and if it helps at all, i stunned the blonde, ran away and everything was normal, but if i go back into the room and remove skirt again the blonde food stealing dog girl comes back, like she's IN the room not outside i mean, and she's still stunned. Pretty easy to avoid the bug tho, if she loves you enough you just magick that skirt off her ass and proceed lol.
Only other problem i'm having is getting to corruption 15 with mum, can't seem to unlock that last shower scene.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
how do you put the incest mod?
i feel jebaited on answering this, but read the first post. under the spoiler Installation.

Now it first needs to be updated to get to work with this patch so, patience

Aug 26, 2018
how do you put the incest mod?
I kinda want to know also. Since i did try what was in the instructions in 1st page but is not working for me. Im 100% sure i did something but dont know what was wrong.

Now that i read all the comments in the forum, i noticed that it might be an issue with the version of the cheat and the version of the new release messing it up.

marthal

May 12, 2017
I don't understand how put the incest in the game. in the game archive I have only a "archive.rpa"

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I don't understand how put the incest in the game. in the game archive I have only a "archive.rpa"
  1. Open your Lust and Power folder.
  2. Extract zip contents.
  3. Confirm override.
  4. Start game

archive.rar is inside lust andpower main folder/game so you are a sub fodler to far. But first you got to wait patiently for the update to the patch.

Reactions: Raktarn

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Does anyone have ver. 0.17b of the game for those who want to play the uncensored version?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote