Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Power Incest Mod [v0.18Otter.1] [TCMS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
No, it isn't simply a name change. The game Dev decided to remove the incest references and rewrote the script to accommodate an non-incestuous version of the story. Simply finding and replacing the names would result in many nonsensical bits, and each additional update requires a re-rewrite of the continuing story.

Reactions: Belnick

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Thanks a bunch for the mod, really makes the game enjoable again!

However the intro seems to be a mix between the mod and the original intro senario, some text snippets that really confused me, beginning after the fight with the first demon:

Mom: "How do you know about Olyivia?"
Player: "Well... I was hiding behind the sofa in *your* (should just be "in the living room") living room while you were talking to her."
Mom: "Oh! I remember! I saw you in the house not so long after that!"
Mom: "You're the burglar, right? You were trying to rob us?"
Mom: "Thanks for saving me, but I called the police. They'll arrive soon."
Player: "And I'm not a burglar. I came to your house to save you."
(Later when moving inside the house)
Inner Voice: "Easy, easy... Don't ask them yo let youy move in. Let them ask you to move in."
Player: "If you find someone who could defeat a demon, you could ask him to help you."
Player: "By the way, I still haven't found a place to live in this town. I'm new here."

And so on. Please check the whole scene as it's full of immersion breaking dialogue making it clear that you are not a part of the household.

Other then that, great work again!
Beyond the intro, the reason that mom/sis gives when attempting to ask for lewd things from them is.
"I'm not a slut"
"Not doing this for a random stranger"
"I don't feel confortable with this"

etc.

They never ever, mention that MC is blood related and therefore it's wrong because they're blood related.
Hopefully the mod will eventually fix these things as well, in order to make it even more enjoyable?
Anyhow, thanks for the mod.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh oops, I totally forgot about this mod. I'll take care of it today afternoon, apologies ^^
Update, seems that when I was editing the scripts I removed the file extension for replace commands (i.e rpy), so what I ended up having was a test script replace new content on the rpy files but also on my other scripts... Lost around 60% of content in those scripts since I'm an idiot and didn't' back them up. Will try to see if I can get everything done today.

Mosiah

Dec 26, 2017
Update, seems that when I was editing the scripts I removed the file extension for replace commands (i.e rpy), so what I ended up having was a test script replace new content on the rpy files but also on my other scripts... Lost around 60% of content in those scripts since I'm an idiot and didn't' back them up. Will try to see if I can get everything done today.
Oh man sorry to hear, that! But dude, thanks for all your efforts!!

Mosiah

Dec 26, 2017
Just a headsup, hedgehog just realeased new version, so it might be beneficial to just skip the 0.19V and go straight for V0.20.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Heh, I didn't even touch v0.19 since this mod wasn't out for it. The game doesn't even feel worth playing without the incest. Stupid patreon. Looking forward to it! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote