Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Power Incest Mod [v0.18Otter.1] [TCMS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...will it ever be though?
from what I gathered from this thread it might even varrant the "abondened" tag at some point.
Mind you I sincerly hope I am wrong here... but someone has to say it it seems.

Reactions: joe316

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
...will it ever be though?
from what I gathered from this thread it might even varrant the "abondened" tag at some point.
Mind you I sincerly hope I am wrong here... but someone has to say it it seems.
I think the main issue is that this patch requires a lot of work, and the devs release new updates too frequently

Reactions: vmaks

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Is this mod no longer being updated?

Not working with the most recent update.

Keep getting an error message that some of the files are being defined twice, and it will not open the game.

Thanks.

water221

Aug 21, 2018
The new version has rewritten many old stuff to match the new identity of Emma and Lisa. The difficulty of update this mod was significantly increased.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
unfortuetly with the backstory re-write, it will take more then modding (re-re-writing the whole story) to make incest able to be patched back in again. Add to some code being (re-)writen and it creates a tedious amount of work for our resident otter to do for a game that is stil consistently updated. Dont expect a new version untill the game has a final stable build, hence the abandoned tag.

ManUp_1985

May 6, 2018
Here's a couple links to v0.18. Was a pain to get, so I figured I'd reupload and post some links to save ya'll some time!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4amseduction

Jul 10, 2018

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
It's kinda dev's doing for not making this patch friendly :( other games are more patchable

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone who still wants to use this ancient mod, a certain someone whose name is very sensitive, not, still has a link to the 0.18 version of lust and power.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote