Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lust and Power Incest Mod [v0.18Otter.1] [TCMS]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mosiah

Dec 26, 2017
This is why I fucking hate new releases I can't even focus on a couple of dozens of files without having to override them and starting again.
I feel ya...Good news is, next release is at the very least month away, and from what I've gathered, no significant new content for sis/mom is planned for a couple of updates, so it should get better(hopefuly).

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
i don't know is this is an issue because of the mod or in the original game ... at first after MC saves mom from demon and she alks to him .. it's like suddenly she don't know him and he's a stranger asking her and sis to stay home with them!!?

mrnuclear

Jul 11, 2017
This is why I fucking hate new releases I can't even focus on a couple of dozens of files without having to override them and starting again.
Have you tried using git / github to see how the files change? Should make reincorporating changes a bunch easier, if you don't already have some sort of diff/comparison view you've been using.

I, like many others, love this game but can't play it without this mod. It's a must-have. Thanks for doing it!

U

User_71462

Seems like the dev got irritated and abandoned his mod. I can't blame him, but I hope he picks it back up.

dreddhood

Jul 4, 2017
for fooks sake plz we were so close! Can somebody else pick up the mod? or is the creator waiting on the next update?

Sep 30, 2017
For all of you people waiting on the mod. I suggest you just play the latest version. You wouldn't really tell the difference if you just ignore the first few dialogues of the game when you start.

No telling when the MOD guy will post the new one. I guess he's burnt out about all the demand coming from everyone. But, can he really blame us?

Reactions: Nightphysics

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone update the mod to version 0.21 so we can use it for game version 0.21 ?...
I think he's trying to do it as fast as he can. We'll get it when we get it. Let's try to not add additional stress for @TCMS . It would be a shame if he loses his mind, starts breaking everything around him, and sets off on an insanity fueled killing spree.

Tobikoro12

Oct 1, 2018
I think he's trying to do it as fast as he can. We'll get it when we get it. Let's try to not add additional stress for @TCMS . It would be a shame if he loses his mind, starts breaking everything around him, and sets off on an insanity fueled killing spree.
yeah, i think you're right. Hope TCMS will make it soon. But, i dont want to make him stress or get bothered.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
對不起,但是發生了未被捕獲的異常。

在運行遊戲代碼時:
ScriptError:名稱(u'D:\\ Game development \\ Lust and Power v.1.2.b / game / z_l_balance.rpy',1524471497,24)定義兩次,在lis / z / z_l_balance.rpyc:1和遊戲/z_l_balance.rpy:1。

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

完全追溯:
文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ bootstrap.py”,第313行,在引導程序中
renpy.main.main()
文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ main.py”,第369行,主要
renpy.game.script.load_script()#設置renpy.game.script。
在load_script中輸入文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第266行
self.load_appropriate_file(“。rpyc”,“。pry”,dir,fn,initcode)
在load_appropriate_file中輸入文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第770行
self.finish_load(stmts,initcode,filename = lastfn)
文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第447行,在finish_load中
check_name(節點)
在check_name中的文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第430行
bad_node.filename,bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError:名稱(u'D:\\ Game development \\ Lust and Power v.1.2.b / game / z_l_balance.rpy',1524471497,24)定義兩次,在lis / z / z_l_balance.rpyc:1和遊戲/z_l_balance.rpy:1。

Windows的8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

5月17日星期五201:31:14 2019

why???

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
對不起,但是發生了未被捕獲的異常。

在運行遊戲代碼時:

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

完全追溯:
文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ bootstrap.py”,第313行,在引導程序中
renpy.main.main()
文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ main.py”,第369行,主要
renpy.game.script.load_script()#設置renpy.game.script。
在load_script中輸入文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第266行
self.load_appropriate_file(“。rpyc”,“。pry”,dir,fn,initcode)
在load_appropriate_file中輸入文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第770行
self.finish_load(stmts,initcode,filename = lastfn)
文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第447行,在finish_load中
check_name(節點)
在check_name中的文件“D:\ Lust_and_Power-0.21-market \ renpy \ script.py”,第430行
bad_node.filename,bad_node.linenumber))

Windows的8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

5月17日星期五201:31:14 2019

why???
the same ...

Reactions: Kugarx
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote