Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I mostly mean the questions that repeatedly get asked. The wardrobes, the blood strength, how to cheat, where to put save files, etc. This dev does seem to flip things up a lot and is way too paranoid about piracy, so there are inevitably going to be times where a lot of people spam similar questions when the thread moves too quickly; that much I admit is kinda unavoidable.
Wish the Dev would focus all that energy on adding more content to the game. Dying to see more of Cherry, got bored of staring at her one leg last year.

Reactions: iamslime

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Wish the Dev would focus all that energy on adding more content to the game. Dying to see more of Cherry, got bored of staring at her one leg last year.
I think everyone agrees. While I don't really mind the WikiHow-esque art style, but as slowly as the content is pushed out for this in such small increments, you can't expect people not to get pissed off about the anti-piracy/cheat measures.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Man, I could have swore there used to be an android version of this, am I tripping?
There was, but it was unofficial. I don't know if it was ever uploaded here. There's a couple people floating around f95 and the discord that port games to android upon request though.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
anyone has a fixed for below error?

File "game/kitchen.rpy", line 214, in script call
File "game/emm/org_emm_cor_3_take_off_top.rpy", line 353, in script
Exception: Sayer 'emem' is not defined.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I thought this was going to be a cool game....but nope fuck this game.
Its beyond simple easy for the first half hour, then just spikes to literally impossible. Upgraded shield 5 times and % doesn't increase, just fucking stupid.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I thought this was going to be a cool game....but nope fuck this game.
Its beyond simple easy for the first half hour, then just spikes to literally impossible. Upgraded shield 5 times and % doesn't increase, just fucking stupid.
if you go overboard with cheating the game literally makes it impossible intentionally. The dev pisses away gods only knows how much time trying to make sure people cant cheat in a single player game

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
if you go overboard with cheating the game literally makes it impossible intentionally. The dev pisses away gods only knows how much time trying to make sure people cant cheat in a single player game
I wasn't cheating....I literally was just killing demons
Then it got impossible to kill any

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
sounds like one of those "random" difficulty spikes the game used to be known for then

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I didn't have too much issue with the difficulty. But ymmv
Its the RNG. Until everyone was upgrade past 10, the game felt stupid. Sometimes the RNG would give you 3 loot houses, other times it would give you 3 hard red demons in a row with weak spells.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Here are download links:
MAC:
PC:

Changelog:
- added a piece of text to the Emma's old scene of first time sex on gallant way. In this text player informs her he's going to have sex with not her only but other women too.
- added + 2 scenes with Emma and Kelly talking about the player in the livingroom (you can just eavesdrop but not take part in thier conversation). To see these scenes you should visit the livingroom when Emma and Kelly are both there. These scenes can be seen only before you inform Emma about your affair with Kelly. These scenes can be seen only if one of the girls (Emma or Kelly) has more submission points than love points.
- added + 1 scene with Emma and Kelly quarreling in the livingroom ( you can try to help them in several ways but some options demand certain number of love/submission points or you won't succeed). To see these scene you should visit the livingroom when Emma and Kelly are both there. These scene can be seen only before you inform Emma about your affair with Kelly.
- added: Emma and Kelly can watch TV together and you can join them.
- added: if you make Kelly undress in the livingroom, Emma can enter the room and see her. You can hear her approach and warn Kelly so she'd put on her clothes before Emma comes or you can not warn Kelly and let her make an explaination for Emma. This scene is possible only after you made Kelly and Emma take off clothes on the livingroom at least 5 times each.
- added: if Emma sees you and Kelly undressed in the livingroom, you can confess your affair with Kelly. It is possible only if you already had sex with Kelly. If you din't have sex with Emma yet, this will lead to a bad ending. If you already had sex with Emma, you will only loose some progress with girls but you'll open hot options with Emma and Kelly together in the livingroom.
- added: after Emma learns about you and Kelly, she'd want to talk with you about Kelly's future in her bedroom.
- added: after Kelly learns about you and Emma, she'd want to talk to you about your sexual experience with Emma in her bedroom. (Possible only for gallant way and if you have more than 40 love points)
The following options are unlocked after you let Emma and Kelly know you had sex with both of them:
- added: when you watch TV with Emma and Kelly, you can make them both get topless
- added: when you watch TV with Emma and Kelly, you can make them both take off skirts
- added: when you watch TV with Emma and Kelly, you can make them both take off panties
- added: when you watch TV with Emma and Kelly, you can make them both dance
- added: when you watch TV with Emma and Kelly, you can caress two sets of boobs at the same time
We didn't plan add new art for this update because all the scenes demand only art that was used in the previous updates, but we changed our mind and added two small pieces of new art:
- new background (4 variants) for stripping and dancing scenes in the livingroom
- now when you offer Emma help with cooking in the kitchen, you can see main character peeling potato

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes