bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust and Power [v0.20b] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Original Size: 905MB

Download PC (88MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry for saying this but there is still at least one bug: after Emma and Kelly find out about each other, first time i talk with Emma about my relationship with Kelly, Jessica appears and starts a fight just like when coming home from raids. And the talking with Emma never gets to an end.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Just put in \Lust_and_Power-0.20-pc\game\saves
Most of the things are there, except of the mother and daughter groping at the same time. Just make each of them strip 5 times in the living room, then the option will be available.
Just put in \Lust_and_Power-0.20-pc\game\saves
Most of the things are there, except of the mother and daughter groping at the same time. Just make each of them strip 5 times in the living room, then the option will be available.
never see sister in living room

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is there still no new content for the girl who tries to steal your stuff and you can strip and humiliate her?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is there still no new content for the girl who tries to steal your stuff and you can strip and humiliate her?
Doesn't seem like it. You can take her for a walk, play fetch with her, naked if you have the patience to keep her stunned and undress her completely in combat... but nothing actually sexual yet.

used rest one hour to toggle all through the day, didn't help
Hmmm weird. Instead of sleeping try visiting the rooms to see. Because I am pretty sure when you enter a room (the other rooms except MC's bedroom) it advances time too. after having breakfast they should be sitting down to watch TV together somewhere around the afternoon. I think the Mom takes a shower after breakfast and then joins the daughter in the living room. I will also try to check and confirm in the version I have.

EDIT : I advanced the game hour by hour for 5 days and the mother and daughter didn't watch TV together at all, I am guessing you have to advance through their content individually and/or molest them both a few times while watching TV to trigger their watching TV together eventually. I checked it in Version 0.19 and I haven't really unlocked all their scenes since ive been through the game 3 times before so I haven't bothered with unlocking them all since no real content was added for them. Another post in this thread did say something about playing with their breasts in the living room 5 times each or something like that to start molesting them together. Maybe that's one of the things the Developer added since I know for sure before they used to watch TV together around the afternoon-evening time.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Game looks nice but after dev's cut the incest part they loose my fetish(Why the Dickwhore and rape is normal for patreon but love beetwen relative is bad? no in real life i understand why is bad but this is fantasy, fuck)
Anything that could be considered a non-con situation falls under the category of things they don't want people to see publicly on Patreon. The fact that they having yelled at this dev for still having non-consensual scenes in the game is kind of hilarious. Just a coincidence, though.

Mar 4, 2019
After a year or so of this game, I really want to do just evil things to Jessica the food thief that tries to throw rocks at me. I really don't give a shit what happens while I watch tv... While saying that it's really awesome that 2 years after this started I'm still having to start from scratch every update (new whim) the dev has...
NOT!

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know what unlocks 5th Emma shower scene?
I usually cheat love & sub so that it's ultra high, so I tried at 50% & 0% and that made no difference.
I've unlocked all other content.
oh yeah & Emma's corruption is 14/15. No clue what the 15th is.
I've pounded her raggity snaggity & still no 15.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many bugs + errors and this version can you not more the witch quest whit 2 herat and 2 bottel making.
Then when you goes back lose you ol herats ! :/
I understand that not hate it fixed now the error is back in there.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Game looks nice but after dev's cut the incest part they loose my fetish(Why the Dickwhore and rape is normal for patreon but love beetwen relative is bad? no in real life i understand why is bad but this is fantasy, fuck)
Because Patreon will kick them if they do incest.

Reactions: Morte111

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know what unlocks 5th Emma shower scene?
I usually cheat love & sub so that it's ultra high, so I tried at 50% & 0% and that made no difference.
I've unlocked all other content.
oh yeah & Emma's corruption is 14/15. No clue what the 15th is.
I've pounded her raggity snaggity & still no 15.
you mangd to get the cheat mod working?

Reactions: gamiass

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
While saying that it's really awesome that 2 years after this started I'm still having to start from scratch every update (new whim) the dev has...
NOT!
Yes, it is surprising that with the author’s attitude towards the players as personal enemies, this game is still being played.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes