krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
you mangd to get the cheat mod working?
yes, worked like a charm for me.
of course you need to type the proper commands, but no problems.
I used to cheat it the normal renpy way, but before the fights with what's her name, you had to change your max mana back to 10 or it would kill you for cheating. Anti-cheat disabler fixes that.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
you mangd to get the cheat mod working?
yes, worked like a charm for me.
of course you need to type the proper commands, but no problems.
I used to cheat it the normal renpy way, but before the fights with what's her name, you had to change your max mana back to 10 or it would kill you for cheating. Anti-cheat disabler fixes that.
I'll update the mod very soon, I just need to do some small changes to the code to improve on it.

Reactions: Zeca Suez and krakr

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
@D.S.-sama I see no reason to, as I said, worked fine for me. Perhaps your mod does more than I need it to but others have asked for stuff? The anti-cheat killer is all I needed to avoid reverting my mana before a fight with what's-her-face, dog girl.
standard renpy cheats are great & I didn't need to edit console.rpy this time, so I guess I'm missing something or just so used to cheating ren'py that I didn't look deeper into the mod.

Oh, sorry if I didn't give a like, I'll have to check & rectify. Many thanks for your efforts.

[edit] Oh, if you did the Corruption mod too, then ya, I don't use the PC cheats in MC's room, I just use renpy code.
would explain me being clueless as to what your mod does beyond what I use it for.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@D.S.-sama I see no reason to, as I said, worked fine for me. Perhaps your mod does more than I need it to but others have asked for stuff? The anti-cheat killer is all I needed to avoid reverting my mana before a fight with what's-her-face, dog girl.
standard renpy cheats are great & I didn't need to edit console.rpy this time, so I guess I'm missing something or just so used to cheating ren'py that I didn't look deeper into the mod.

Oh, sorry if I didn't give a like, I'll have to check & rectify. Many thanks for your efforts.

[edit] Oh, if you did the Corruption mod too, then ya, I don't use the PC cheats in MC's room, I just use renpy code.
would explain me being clueless as to what your mod does beyond what I use it for.
I did do the Corruption mod, both my mod give the users easy access to variable changes, they can also offer to start/replay some events and many more... for someone that knows what he's doing yes, console cheating is easy, but for the 99.9% of players it's a life saver... especially because they can do all those things without breaking the game...

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone know what unlocks 5th Emma shower scene?
I usually cheat love & sub so that it's ultra high, so I tried at 50% & 0% and that made no difference.
I've unlocked all other content.
oh yeah & Emma's corruption is 14/15. No clue what the 15th is.
I've pounded her raggity snaggity & still no 15.
Hello. Did you find the solution ? I have the same question about shower scene.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
2 questions 1 do you need to play the previous game to play this and 2 will it have impregnation/pregnancy ?
1: No, it has it's own beginning unrelated to the previous game. recall reading it is the same story just on a different engine.
2: No clue. No signs so far for or against it.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Hello. Did you find the solution ? I have the same question about shower scene.
Never found the answer to my original question. I'm pretty sure I've done everything I can with Emma & still no 5th shower scene. Perhaps it's triggered on *amount* of times you do something? idk, my daily thing is go to daughter in shower, eat, go to Emma in shower, go to nerd in shower, then either go to town or sit on the couch since I've done all the other activities multiple times.

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Never found the answer to my original question. I'm pretty sure I've done everything I can with Emma & still no 5th shower scene. Perhaps it's triggered on *amount* of times you do something? idk, my daily thing is go to daughter in shower, eat, go to Emma in shower, go to nerd in shower, then either go to town or sit on the couch since I've done all the other activities multiple times.
I went with following Emma through day ran her up to 99 love 80 submission, still no 5th scene.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
when i try to use spell on the sister's closet at night, it says download patreon version first!... i thought this was the latest version?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
when i try to use spell on the sister's closet at night, it says download patreon version first!... i thought this was the latest version?
This is the latest version but if you contribute actual money to the Developer's Patreon you get a different version with 2 different costumes one for the mom and one for the daughter... I think In the OP the cheat mod adds the costumes to the game.

JackGhost

Feb 12, 2019
Just get the Cheat mod from the OP... =__= It has its own thread where you can learn more than enough on how to use it in-game.
Just get the Cheat mod from the OP... =__= It has its own thread where you can learn more than enough on how to use it in-game.
ok thanks

Reactions: Zeca Suez

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
are you also at 14/15 with Emma?

I know the trigger is 15/15, but don't know what 15 is.
i am at 14/15 also. ,Even moving it to 15 with the cheat dosn't help, it just goes back to 14. I finaly got it ! Get Emma to 100 love, 24 submission, have her masturbate in her room, then the shower. If you have other scenes in the shower locked you will need to do them first and keep going back till you get it!

Reactions: krakr

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
@Amedeeaa according to the generalized guide you provided, there's 2 things I haven't tried. 0 sub 100 love & vice versa. Will have to try it out some other time.

Oh, thank you

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes