Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
No new art in for this update. That's unfortunate, I think I'll wait until the next update for a replay. Hope the story with the witch continues sometime soon.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated. Thanks for sharing @Ubik

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Game looks nice but after dev's cut the incest part they loose my fetish(Why the Dickwhore and rape is normal for patreon but love beetwen relative is bad? no in real life i understand why is bad but this is fantasy, fuck)

Reactions: fertywerps

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
next update which don't add anything new. Next time it will update from last year graphics with sign "reworked". Somebody have old version with more stuff?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The dev keeps reworking the old stuff instead of adding new story. I mean, sure, there's work going on but it's just standing still, story-wise.

Reactions: Andrash

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So, from the changelog, it seems like this update is just a bunch of new texts and topless stuff?
Yup ... just new text and you can grope both the mother and daughter together...

I am just gonna keep waiting for a larger update.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Same here. I am gonna give it a few more months before anything substantial comes up.
Yeah the Dev's been reworking old shit and making minor improvements for the past several updates. Granted that since you can grope the mom and daughter at once does imply there's some content added that makes them ok with the MC groping them both which sounds Interesting but not enough to have to play through the entire game to get to that point again.

Really hope the Dev start working on more content with the witch or that Blonde thief girl. But he will probably just work on making the Blood strength thing actually matter in the game next.

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
Just put in \Lust_and_Power-0.20-pc\game\saves
Most of the things are there, except of the mother and daughter groping at the same time. Just make each of them strip 5 times in the living room, then the option will be available.

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
Attention! After we released v.0.20, I got some bug reports from you, so I fixed several bugs and errors and made v.0.20.b. I updated the links, so please download the game again if you still have v.0.20.
Here are download links:
MAC (v.0.20.b) :
PC (v.0.20.b) :

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Compressed version of v0.20
Original size - .99gb
Chomped sized - 207mb compressed with 7zip to 137mb.

This is not official. The 3088 png and 30 mpg files were converted to webp and ffmeg formats at 80% quality. You've been warned so no crying about it. Instructions inside file.

- -

*Noticed above post. I'll look at it and see the diff and if it's legit. Should be able to either make an update file or reupload with update files if it's legit. Images/sound are already done. It's just find the difference and fix it by copy/paste or w/e.*

I'm heading out for a while IRL so I won't do anything till later. Others are welcome to try their hand if you want. Any effort to help is appreciated if you want the updated file for yourself sooner.

Gabrielkayn

Nov 4, 2017
View attachment 119030

Overview:
In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-28
Release Date: 2019-03-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.20b
Language: English
Previous game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Wardrobe Spells:

Console & Commands:

Old saves will probably cause errors so be careful.

Download
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: - - v0.20 Compressed
Thanks @Ubik for sharing, Mod needs to be updated each version. It's the same thing as the patch but includes more cheating options without you having to type commands.

View attachment 10662 View attachment 10663 View attachment 10666 View attachment 10667 View attachment 10668
invert link MEGA PC=mac version and MAC=PC version

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes