Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Damn for real? I thought i did everything you could.
Let me repeat all the stuff and see if it works. I may have missed one.
If the Sister is alone in the living room get touchy... manage to undress her completly without getting caught by mom.
In the end she'll catch you in the act, the interactions stops and you need to convince the girls that being in a Harem isn't so bad... but it'll cost ya affection, so better have enough or get kicked out

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
If the Sister is alone in the living room get touchy... manage to undress her completly without getting caught by mom.
In the end she'll catch you in the act, the interactions stops and you need to convince the girls that being in a Harem isn't so bad... but it'll cost ya affection, so better have enough or get kicked out
I "JUST" got it. Undress the girl and didnt warn that her mother was coming and got it!
Thanks!

Reactions: Paapi

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can someone tell me why this still has the incest tag when incest was disabled and no patch is avaliable? Did i miss some ingame options or way to enable it again?

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
i get a game bug when i get jessica to kneel for the first time after winning over her in a fight.

anyone else get this ?

and it worked fine now... :p --

got some errors after the fight. but was able to ignore my way through it. this time.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
^ Erm, OP with all the tags above doesn't have incest, dunno if I'm blind or you're drunk

Yep, tag is gone, only the "genre" thingy has it. Need a mod or original dude to go edit it out
There is still incest when you can get the mother and daughter to have a threesome with you or get them to do each other.

• Angry
Reactions: AmazonessKing

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm, guys?
1. Anybody already have Full Save to 0.31?
2. Were is Incest Path? Below i see Fan-Made, but now it dissapireir....

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
WooHoo new Version and again full of bugs! Game crashes when showering with Lisa
Sex with Jessica crashes the game also

Last edited:
Reactions: Rezan

Frankcosta04

May 6, 2020
For me, only the witch scenes crashes the game. When I go to undress and select one option then it crashes. Otherwise it's fine. Saw the scenes with Lisa and Emma and got the new item. Just waiting for the patch to be uploaded here. :)

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
For me, only the witch scenes crashes the game. When I go to undress and select one option then it crashes. Otherwise it's fine. Saw the scenes with Lisa and Emma and got the new item. Just waiting for the patch to be uploaded here. :)
Which version do u use 031a or 031b?

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes