wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can someone tell me why this still has the incest tag when incest was disabled and no patch is avaliable? Did i miss some ingame options or way to enable it again?
we forgotten to remove it from genre. Usually the tags above the title are more correct. No patch and no options in-game to reactivate it.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
we forgotten to remove it from genre. Usually the tags above the title are more correct. No patch and no options in-game to reactivate it.
Thanks. I was just wondering as the patch never got continued so i thought i maybe missed something :)

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
And another bug found If you let the witch strip game crashes... looks like the dev can't test it 'cause he's busy jerking off ;
Jet another make the witch play with her boobs... crash...
Poor dumb bastards paying money to that shitty dev... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlaZeR4fun

Gagface

Dec 6, 2019
How do i get lisa to start dialog with me she always shushes me and i come back later and get the same thing ive tried waiting a week and nothing its been 30+ days ingame shes stuck at 20% 20% and i cant find the witch until lisas happy

Last edited:

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How do i get lisa to start dialog with me she always shushes me and i come back later and get the same thing ive tried waiting a week and nothing its been 30+ days ingame
Go to your room during the day and she will come and ask you about batteries, then It will unlock the options with her.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
am I the only one to whom the mod of cheat Luxure and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by DS-sama] does not work on the version 0.31b?

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
am I the only one to whom the mod of cheat Luxure and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by DS-sama] does not work on the version 0.31b?
no, apparently the cheat is outdated and won't work with the newer version of the game

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
I uploaded to MEGA v.0.31.c for pc, here:

Enjoy!

And changelog from patreon site:

What was fixed:

- Jessica's sex scene crashed if you run the scene while Jessica wearing dog outfit. Now fixed. Great thanks to Mirok Natsume, Isaac Tebbit and Doom stack77 for reporting this.

- when you ask Lisa to wash you in the bathroom, game crashes. Now fixed. Great thanks to Dubsington and Zaitsu for reporting this.

- when you ask Cherry to take off her dress or play with her tits, game crashed. Now fixed. Great thanks to Dubsington and Zaitsu for reporting this.

- when you ask Jessica to bend her knees while she has her jeans on, game crashes. Now fixed. Great thanks to Jacek Blonski for reporting this.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes