Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks, but i think is kinda late for that

Edit: At 8pm Lisa comes to dinner and in one (just ONE) of all the escenes arguing with Jessica I can choose yell at jessica, so I could get "+3 love" with Lisa (its better than nothing I guess)
I haven't played the latest Version yet... but before you had to use the mind controll on her when she was sleeping... be ready for combat though

Reactions: AtomikRakoon

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm slightly disturbed that after all this time there is still so much that is under construction. even more disturbing is finding out you never have sex with anyone, wtf??? there are plenty of pics of you having sex with mom, sis, some milf, some wargirl, and even a 3 way with mom and sis.. but why are the pics there if it's not included in the game??

Nov 7, 2017
i'm slightly disturbed that after all this time there is still so much that is under construction. even more disturbing is finding out you never have sex with anyone, wtf??? there are plenty of pics of you having sex with mom, sis, some milf, some wargirl, and even a 3 way with mom and sis.. but why are the pics there if it's not included in the game??
Lurking Hedgehog has been doing an overhaul, restoration and adding new content to the game lately that's why many of the stuff is under construction and why some of the old content is missing temporary. Don't worry he will restore everything in a future update and don't know if it's going be in the next update or not but we will see. I don't think we won't have to wait too long, maybe a week or two. If you want to play the game with a lot of content with sex scenes I recommend you download v0.37 until a future update comes out with more content. I provided a link to v0.37 on page 203.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
I thought I would post this again if anyone miss it, about what will be in the next few updates.

MAR 5, 2022 AT 1:53 PM

Hi guys, we continue our work on development of the game, and, as usual, we restore old scenes with extended content and create new scenes.

Some events will happen in the hallway instead of player's room starting from new versions, and here's the new art for this location:

If you asked Lisa to help you with searching for useful magic spells in the library, you could have noticed that when she shows you a new spell in the book, the games shows you just a black screen. Here we created an art for this scene:

Well, if you use a save file where Lisa already showed you all the spells she could find, than you won't have a chance to see this scene in the game, so at least you'll see this art in this post.

And the third art in this post you could already see in the game. It's the interview scene with Olyvia that you could see on Demon TV news. The only difference is that in the game Samantha is fully clothed, and here we show you the same image but Samantha is totally naked. Just a small special bonus that you probably won't ever see in the game:

I hope you like the art. Thanks everyone for your support!

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.6 for Lust and Power V0.42 * UPDATE *

My 2 cents about Lust and Power v0.42:
There are still more bugs in this version of the game, more contents was not restored and so on... eh eh eh :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1677004

View attachment 1677005
Sed Lyp.
Not working on Android :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to get the group or lesbian sex between Kelly and Emma..??
Go to the living room while the Daugther is there, than save, use the undress command until she is completly naked and than get caught in the act by her mom.
Give them some time and talk to them about it.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Go to the living room while the Daugther is there, than save, use the undress command until she is completly naked and than get caught in the act by her mom.
Give them some time and talk to them about it.
Yeah got it later.

In the living room scene with Kelly, in sometime Emma came in the roon.

There are two choices:
1) Warn Kelly
2) Not Warn

I choose 4/5 times, warn.
Then I choose not warn.

Here the group/lesbian act triggered.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya25

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
how much content difference between the old and the new one, also why was it remade. I forgot about this game decided to come back like 3 years later, i dont get how its on 0.42

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
That escalated quickly...

Here are few things I don't like about the game:
1. There is no map view option outside of your room, so in order to go from one room to another, you need to visit your room first
2. There seems to be no option to eat other than during dinner
3. Kelly. Jesus Christ, she just can't shut the fuck up about how much she hates the protagonist. It's annoying, gets on my nerves, and makes no sense.

Also, picking 'sleep till full energy' only restores it to 20/30, think it's a bug.

3.00 star(s) 79 Votes