• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 17, 2018
wow cant believe this is still going-was it not the dark prince or something then got remade now your telling me its remade again-oh dear:(
I'm only a lurker, I stopped having faith into this project when the dev deleted incest, but instead of allowing us to name the characters or to hide the incest path, they completely got rid of it. I don't think incest is necessary but deleting content without any workaround... come on.

Last edited:

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
I'm only a lurker, I stopped having faith into this project when the dev deleted incest, but instead of allowing us to name the characters or to hide the incest path, they completely got rid of it. I don't think incest is necessary but deleting a content without any workaround... come on.
The version I just downloaded and played had that "what's your relation to this character" screen to re-enable the incest content.

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
chr_door is undefined - any idea where this is or how to fix it?

below is the full error

While running game code:
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 35, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpyc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 35, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Lust and Power 0.43
Wed May 25 15:57:40 2022

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.6 for Lust and Power V0.42 * UPDATE *

My 2 cents about Lust and Power v0.42:
There are still more bugs in this version of the game, more contents was not restored and so on... eh eh eh :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1677004

View attachment 1677005
I am new here, are you still in the business of modding this game? I surely hope so, your mod is great and necessary!

Reactions: libertypics

Sanchopansa

Dec 1, 2018
I really like the art style of this one but I think I won't like the game for other reasons. I played a game with the exact same art style, a very simple game but I really liked it. Girl's Hostel I think it was, or something like that. Are there any other good games with the same art style out there?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Sure hope the cheat mod gets updated soon. Will not work on this current version, and it is the only thing making this game non-grindy. I love the plot, but the grind is killer.
I'm waiting here for the same reason, pull up a seat and grab some popcorn.

I beleive you can add a save file to a saveeditor online and change food and other options to like 100000 or something
Thanks for the suggestion, though I think you vastly underestimate my laziness. All that getting the save file, use it online, then put it back. That starts to sound like work and defeats my objective of cheating to be lazy. :LOL:

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes