Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
chr_door is undefined - any idea where this is or how to fix it?

below is the full error

While running game code:
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 35, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpyc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_stock/town/cherry_hut/_cherry_hut.rpy", line 35, in <module>
NameError: name 'chr_door' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Lust and Power 0.43
Wed May 25 15:57:40 2022

I got the same. That's something which make me rant to not be able to load a save and start over the game...

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Agora o jogo aceita a Palavra Mãe em português como incesto

1645991963718.png

Sem título.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : v0.43

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Isn't this the second time this dude is remaking this version of the game, on top of this game being a remake of a game he made back in like 2017? Absolutely wild
Yes. And it has not changed at all. Wild is not a word I would use, ridiculous is. I swear, a new tag should be introduced - findom, even lower than cuck or ballbuster, the epitome of humiliation.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
What is the spell needed to break down cherry's door? Lisa tells me there are no new spells to learn,but changelog claims she is supposed to help me with this.

Nov 7, 2017
I'm only a lurker, I stopped having faith into this project when the dev deleted incest, but instead of allowing us to name the characters or to hide the incest path, they completely got rid of it. I don't think incest is necessary but deleting a content without any workaround... come on.
So is the Incest back, or do I still need to move on?
Yes actually the incest content is sort of back since v0.38/v0.39 (demos), v0.40 (Premium and Regular) and onward (yes even v0.43 has it). Yes Emma and Kelly are both automatically called "Mom" and "Sister" in most of the dialogue when you changed Emma from "Landlady" to "Mom". Here is some proof and I done it myself. It works. You even can give Emma a nickname now especially when you want to humiliate her and if you want to take the dominant path.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Does this game suffer from the "Benjamin Button" disease? Three years ago I played this game for the first time, but it seems that the game currently has less content compared to the first time I played it. WTF?!@

Reactions: 55warg55 and jxd
Aug 22, 2017
For a game with interesting graphics and plot...this one is a real drain. It's waaaay too grindy for very little actual content. I don't understand how a 5 year old game has this little actual content.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes