Drake29

May 15, 2020
Version 0.37 was great, no bugs, lots of content. And now every quarter - scenes that have already been, a lot of bugs and ads in the game itself.
Аt this rate, new content will appear after a couple of years.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v2.6 for Lust and Power V0.42 * UPDATE *

My 2 cents about Lust and Power v0.42:
There are still more bugs in this version of the game, more contents was not restored and so on... eh eh eh :)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN

View attachment 1677004

View attachment 1677005
For some reason no cheats are activated with the dgn.rpa copied to the game folder, . Nice game but exceptional grind without the cheats. Any suggestions?
Captain Red

soulsage

Jul 16, 2018
There are a lot of bugs keeps crashing for each and everything. Its so annoying, this would be a good game if there wasn't so many crashes and bugs

Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
I haven't played this for many, many, years at this point. I see it here and decide that maybe I should try it again. Is my memory faulty or is there actually less content than there was years ago? Why would the dev remove basic content?

belvoir

May 17, 2017
I haven't played this for many, many, years at this point. I see it here and decide that maybe I should try it again. Is my memory faulty or is there actually less content than there was years ago? Why would the dev remove basic content?
Lol, I had a very same feeling, I was pretty sure there was a lot more content like year ago. Don't know what have happened to the game.

Reactions: terrortear

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone else have a difficult time getting enough scrap to make the homemade armor? I actually received the police vest before I gathered enough scrap to make the homemade armor.

Nov 7, 2017
Played this through from new. Whilst the use of spells and the speed at which you get them is improved. You get some body armour. You can make some stuff in the workshop, only one item so far. Not sure if this or the armour was in the game before as I can't recall what version I played up to previously as I stopped playing it a few updates prior to this one. But all the sex scenes have gone. I didn't meet Jessica. Lisa's corruption scenes have gone. You can't go into the Demon Hunter's bar. You can't do anything in the forest. The cloud portal isn't in the game now, so all of the Roxie content is gone. There's an area that looks like a construction yard, can't do anything there yet. No idea how long it will take just to get this game back to where it was in the previous version before the game can actually progress.
Trust me all of those things will be restored in a future update with new content. It's just very slow process for Lurking to restoring everything and adding new content at the same time by himself. All he was revamping the game so the new content can work with the old content.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I now also played through v0.37 with cheats. That game is even grindy if you cheat a bit. This game has really some appeal, but it has to get rid of the that grind if it want to be good. I can see certainly some improvements with v0.43, it will be overall a better game once it has feature parity. Still it is also to grindy.

Reactions: RedPyrate

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I now also played through v0.37 with cheats. That game is even grindy if you cheat a bit. This game has really some appeal, but it has to get rid of the that grind if it want to be good. I can see certainly some improvements with v0.43, it will be overall a better game once it has feature parity. Still it is also to grindy.
Yeah strangely there's people outhere who enjoy grind. Yeah i know weird isn't it? lool some people make me laugh so much. If you don't like grind why are you playing corruption game at all? You know that right, grind is the core gameplay!

For people complaining about reboot, i got it i'm still F disapointed by this dev, but there is plenty in this site, and frankly, it's HIS GAME he can do whatever he likes. People won't subscribe to patreon and shit but he will finish (perhaps) his game when he will.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If for any reason you want to have access to the console, you can follow the instructions below:

(Unren messes the game up when enabling it)

If you can't figure how to do it you probably shouldn't mess with the console in the first place, so I won't attach my own files this time.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Never mind. I've played a bit and the game is still a mess. So many things are under construction. v0.37 is still the best version.

I really hope it gets updated properly.

Last edited:

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah strangely there's people outhere who enjoy grind.
There is a difference between level progression and unfolding game world/mechanics on one side and pure grind on the other side. I see enjoyment in one and pure time waste in the other. I enjoy corruption games, even slow corruption games. I don't enjoy it when the main thing I spending my time isn't the corruption but the filler.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
There is a difference between level progression and unfolding game world/mechanics on one side and pure grind on the other side. I see enjoyment in one and pure time waste in the other. I enjoy corruption games, even slow corruption games. I don't enjoy it when the main thing I spending my time isn't the corruption but the filler.

I get you, but still that's a fine frontier between the 2. Just to be honest, I (personnally) can enjoy any type of grind IF the pay out is decent. I hope i didn't hurt your feelings with my comment, just a little upset about all the messages similar to yours, i can read in corruption games threads.

• Hey there
Reactions: Skrotum

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question a long time ago i play this game and it has a decent amount of contest but the latest update has even lest contest much of contest that already had now is undercontrution someone cant explains me what happened?

Thrasher935

Dec 10, 2018
Well after testing again 0.37 and 0.47 with cut/restore content with all new skills. This "remaster" is better in all aspects. I hope the Dev would have more contact with the patreons, maybe just maybe a discord exclusive for the patreons would solve the communication problem.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes