Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I have a question a long time ago i play this game and it has a decent amount of contest but the latest update has even lest contest much of contest that already had now is undercontrution someone cant explains me what happened?
Yeah sure, the dev rebooted the game to add more content (not contest) ^^

Reactions: libertypics

Flop79

Oct 29, 2019
Every new add give me a bugg, the cherry door, the new girls you cross in the street, only happens to me? Anyway to fix it?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I have a question a long time ago i play this game and it has a decent amount of contest but the latest update has even lest contest much of contest that already had now is undercontrution someone cant explains me what happened?
The dev realized he could milk this motherfucker*
*( that's not necessarily an insult, it's technically literal if you renamed the 'landlady' for incest :LOL:).

Removed damn near everything at points.

Barely changes any of it but puts it back eventually, s l o w l y , calling it 'improved' or 'updated'.

Calls the process a revamp or whatever so the few fanboys left have something to defend him with.

Collects said fanboys money.

Rinses and repeats.

... which is fine by me, I paid the lowest amount for one month way back when it was good, since then thank you F95 since it's not a ripoff if I'm not paying for it.

Last edited:

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone experiencing bugs relating to Kelly's corruption? Whenever I pick a corruption option highlighted in white (rather than red) there is a point in the dialogue that suddenly teleports the player to a location for looting stuff. I have a feeling there's a line in the code referencing that mechanic instead of the intended progression with Kelly's scene.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Great art i hope to see it completed with incest Patch
I love the fighting and power cool and the name of the game fit Perfectly

May 9, 2021
Anyone experiencing bugs relating to Kelly's corruption? Whenever I pick a corruption option highlighted in white (rather than red) there is a point in the dialogue that suddenly teleports the player to a location for looting stuff. I have a feeling there's a line in the code referencing that mechanic instead of the intended progression with Kelly's scene.
I solved this by waiting until she gave me another "get batteries" -quest. Handing that in first solved it for some reason.

Dec 24, 2020
i played the game when you could start training some warrior girl, has the game content got back to that point yet? or until where does this update go? i kinda read the changelog and says you get to some girl cherry, but i dont remember names, can someone kinda tell me if its worth downloading/ if this has new content worth playing ?

Jjaass

Jun 5, 2022
I'll publish Elite version mod soon :)
This function makes no sense, i'll remove it in the next version:
z - Enable special spells if you get "To use this spell on XXX, you may download Elite version of the game from our page..."
When ?

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
I completed a play-through of 0.43.
Most of the dialogue I skipped. "I brought you batteries and I am good to you, therefore you must let me touch your boobs." The dialogue is ridiculous. Reasoning girls into bed works only in the mind of guys (inb4 incels). It's not even entertaining. The dialogue at Flinn's arcade was.
Curiously, the grind cycle is good and motivating. I was surprised I didn't quit before the game ran out of content.

I recommend you deus-ex-machina your way through the visual content with fillers like "somehow Palpatine returned". Scrap realism in dialogue when you're under a magic thunderdome fueled by a magical-sword-buttplug.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes