2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Cheat mod does not work @ 0.49.
"d - Show special console (it's does work only if cheat icon is showed)" - what does the icon looks like? I haven't seen anythng like an icon, wich looks like one...

best regards

Reactions: Nervus22

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.1 for Lust and Power V0.47 * UPDATE *

Unlock Map now unlock also badroom keys of Emma and Kelly.

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
0.49 ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
What you did wrong is skip the last ~year of comments telling you everything is removed and then slowly added back every update. Or just read the changelogs
You are right, i played the old version and, when the Dev reseted everything, i quited. Just return cause the concept is good and i'm laking games like this.
Thanks for all Your help

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Imagine if the there the game will be completed in 1/1/2023 that would be nice right
and I mean for all the games around not only this game to put exact date
everyone who fellow the game would be Like time for phone notefection :cool::sneaky:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Imagine if the there the game will be completed in 1/1/2023 that would be nice right
We are either on reboot number 4 or number 5. I am unsure.
in 2023 the game won't even be close to being finished

my crystal ball tells me it will get rebooted again in 2023

• Haha
Reactions: DeMoS666

Jay1979

May 4, 2017
I can't get the cheat mid to work on Android, how do you do it? Or has anyone an Android save file? Or know the Runes code? Please & Thank You

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
too bad theres a reboot going on. Heres a link to 0.37 which has way more content than current 0.49. For those who want something while waiting for the old content to be added back again

fack7.62

Feb 12, 2019
Жаль, что идет перезагрузка. Вот ссылка на версию 0.37, в которой намного больше контента, чем в текущей версии 0.49. Для тех, кто хочет чего-то, ожидая, пока старый контент будет снова добавлен

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
есть читы для версии 0.37???

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Читы и елитный мод для v0.37 - , как есть,
а дальше смотрите сами; ссылка на v0.37 - на 2 поста выше :WeSmart:

Sungham

Oct 2, 2022
Is that the mom? I don't remember which one was Nicole. If she's the mom because I find her the cutest. It has been a while since I've played the Tyrant. I always go for the cutest girls. Lol. I've seen cuter models though. Honestly I don't where to find that model or get some good and free assets, content or necessarily how install them in DAZ 3D. Well I've an account on Render Hub but I don't necessarily know how to get some of them or get them installed. I find some of it confusing. I tried to find some good video tutorials. I might start out with Honey Select 2 first and I found really good character models with mods installed that are almost as good the DAZ 3D models but yeah I hate those other boring models that people mostly used from HS1 or HS2 for their base game. I like the Headmaster but I wish they use better models for the girls. I'm making my game kind of dark and my basic premise for it is where you go around kidnap random beautiful girls off the streets and dark alleys, basically turn them your sex slaves/fuck toys and do whatever you want with them even make them dance for you. Lol. Of course I want to add a little story not just a sandbox and some replay options. And I want to give people an option or choice to strip every girl down naked, take a piece of their clothing off one a time. I feel many games don't give you that option. I'm so glad that Lust and Power sort of gives you that option which is one of my favorite features of the game but of course my other favorite is getting Emma to let you become the man/boss of the house and basically turning the girls into your obedience slaves. Lol
Haven't you made your game yet?

Nervus22

Feb 27, 2022
"cheat" doesn't work for version 0.49 for me, I've copied the file into the game folder but the icon still doesn't appear, please help me

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes