JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the game when at first Comes there was the idea of a Son who doens't do much and one day he found his passed Grandba Soul And Told him things going to Be tough and he Need to learn the Magic book And there the mc started to Fight For his Family and also try to fight his lust of control because you can go two ways with the family And all Sadly the game later got Some New idea his No more Son of his just passing guy, =_= anyway were in 2023 today is day 7 and nothing:cautious:

Nov 7, 2017
the game when at first Comes there was the idea of a Son who doens't do much and one day he found his passed Grandba Soul And Told him things going to Be tough and he Need to learn the Magic book And there the mc started to Fight For his Family and also try to fight his lust of control because you can go two ways with the family And all Sadly the game later got Some New idea his No more Son of his just passing guy, =_= anyway were in 2023 today is day 7 and nothing:cautious:
That's not entirely true you still can be the son. Yes the incest content has been restored since v0.38 and onward. Yes Emma and Kelly are both automatically called "Mom" and "Sister" in most of the dialogue when you changed Emma from "Landlady" to "Mom". Well the latest version of the game I've played was v0.45, I was still able do this and I just downloaded and checked v0.49, this option is still there. The reason we're not getting constantly updates because the dev is making the game all by themselves and it takes a while rendering scenes and coding in Ren'Py because I'm working on my own game myself right now. I know they're still working on it and sometimes we don't hear from them for months then we finally hear from them. I figured this dev's pattern and I've been following this game's development a very long time, for while I was subscribed to their Patreon page but recently I've stopped because they haven't made huge updates for a while except small ones. I'm planning re-subscribed to their page when they finally get caught up and restored everything with new content where we left off in v0.37.

Capture.png

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 119030

Overview
:
In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-26
Developer: Lurking Hedgehog
Censored: No
Version: 0.49 Regular
Language: English
Previous game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Cheat Mod - Patreon Cheat Codes

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 10662 View attachment 10663 View attachment 10666 View attachment 10667 View attachment 10668
U R making the game suck more ND more now not only u cant gift them wine Cola or anything u cant even throw magic ball now man Iveta been w u since first updates but u R truhly killing the game

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
U R making the game suck more ND more now not only u cant gift them wine Cola or anything u cant even throw magic ball now man Iveta been w u since first updates but u R truhly killing the game
He's not making the game suck but adding new content while restoring old content at the same time slowly. He had to recode everything in Ren'Py so he could add the new stuff. Maybe if he had more help then maybe we had a new update that had everything restored with some new exciting content by now but unfortunately he doesn't and he doesn't come here either except his Patreon page. I recommend you just play v0.37 or play other games here until he releases an update where he has everything restored (yeah it might take him a long time to release it) because that's exactly what I'm doing myself playing other games and replay v0.37 while I wait.

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
He's not making the game suck but adding new content while restoring old content at the same time slowly. He had to recode everything in Ren'Py so he could add the new stuff. Maybe if he had more help then maybe we had a new update that had everything restored with some new exciting content by now but unfortunately he doesn't and he doesn't come here either except his Patreon page. I recommend you just play v0.37 or play other games here until he releases an update where he has everything restored (yeah it might take him a long time to release it) because that's exactly what I'm doing myself playing other games and replay v0.37 while I wait.

Is this the 3rd or 4th rewrite? The dev was also constantly complaining about the cost of artists and such, but still hasn't implemented all the content that was available in the past, while not working on the game full time and receiving lots of money for the game.

The game used to be good and it seemed it had a future, back in the early stages, but now there's no hope it will ever get back to the point where it had the most content because the dev will probably just start a new rewrite while some people can't take hints and will continue to pay the dude to jack off.

Also updates used to be a lot faster, I believe even weekly. Now the dev gets 2-3x the money he used to and works at 1/2 or 1/3 the speed.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is this the 3rd or 4th rewrite? The dev was also constantly complaining about the cost of artists and such, but still hasn't implemented all the content that was available in the past, while not working on the game full time and receiving lots of money for the game.

The game used to be good and it seemed it had a future, back in the early stages, but now there's no hope it will ever get back to the point where it had the most content because the dev will probably just start a new rewrite while some people can't take hints and will continue to pay the dude to jack off.

Also updates used to be a lot faster, I believe even weekly. Now the dev gets 2-3x the money he used to and works at 1/2 or 1/3 the speed.
This entire game is a remake of an older game the dev made years ago (check the OP). Then he started redoing most scenes late last year for reasons, so it's ~2 remakes (yet). We're 12 builds after the restart, leave it a few more years and it'll be back to 0.37 content-wise

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
This entire game is a remake of an older game the dev made years ago (check the OP). Then he started redoing most scenes late last year for reasons, so it's ~2 remakes (yet). We're 12 builds after the restart, leave it a few more years and it'll be back to 0.37 content-wise
If you count the original game then it is at least 3 rewrites. There's been at least one rewrite very early in the game, while the version was ~20 something, or even before that.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I feel like the dev is kinda got tired of the game. I noticed he barely restores the content, but makes new stuff more enthusiastically, like random girl encounters. Maybe it is time to complete this project and make a new one?
This is my favorite game, I check it's state for a year or so, and I didn't see any changes since then, basically. Feels like the dev doesn't want to continue with this game, but still tries to.

MARS.

Jun 4, 2017
kinda sad to see this game dies honestly, it got an interesting plot. but then the dev decided to remove 50% of content just to add it again bit by bit while milking his patreon

Hobo69

Dec 29, 2018
If you want to know what we're getting in this update:

Changelog:

- Added Jessica’s intro scene (when you meet her first time)

- Added Jessica’s second intro scene (when you meet her second time)

- Added Jessica’s ambush scene (the starting scene of her regular ambush event)

- Added battle with Jessica, her reactions for certain spells during the battle, and 3 scenes of battle endings (you run away, you loose battle, you win battle).

- Added 2 scenes for talking with Jessica (give her compliment, discipline her).

- Added a scene of giving food to Jessica.

- Added 10 scenes of main character showing Jessica (or using on Jessica) his magic spells.

- Added 1 scene of Jessica’s reactions when you leave (with extra scenes when she didn’t get food or her clothes were stolen)

- Added 3 hot scenes with Jessica, 1 set of positive responses for repeating unlocked scenes, 1 set of negative responses for repeating unlocked scenes.

- Added 1 scene of Jessica reacting to her clothes transformed (an option for $15 tier)

- Added Jessica’s info to relations info screen.

- Added 3 scenes with Jessica for strange visions in Sharp’s cave during trance.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes