Nov 7, 2017
Here's the update for v0.50 with the return of Jessica! I just resubscribe to their Patreon page, I got the Premium version.

5 DAYS AGO AT 8:49 AM

Lust and Power v0.50 regular is out

Download links:

PC:
MAC:
Android:

Changelog:

- Added Jessica's intro scene (when you meet her first time)

- Added Jessica's second intro scene (when you meet her second time)

- Added Jessica's ambush scene (the starting scene of her regular ambush event)

- Added battle with Jessica, her reactions for certain spells during the battle, and 3 scenes of battle endings (you run away, you loose battle, you win battle).

- Added 2 scenes for talking with Jessica (give her compliment, discipline her).

- Added a scene of giving food to Jessica.

- Added 10 scenes of main character showing Jessica (or using on Jessica) his magic spells.

- Added 1 scene of Jessica's reactions when you leave (with extra scenes when she didn't get food or her clothes were stolen)

- Added 3 hot scenes with Jessica, 1 set of positive responses for repeating unlocked scenes, 1 set of negative responses for repeating unlocked scenes.

- Added 1 scene of Jessica reacting to her clothes transformed (an option for $15 tier)

- Added Jessica's info to relations info screen.

- Added 3 scenes with Jessica for strange visions in Sharp's cave during trance.

Some hints about Jessica content:

1. Jessica appears in the game only after 15th day, not earlier. You can meet her with a 66% chance when you come back home from your raids having 4 or more food items in your inventory (drinks not count).

2. There are 1 way of avoid being robbed by Jessica without using magic and 4 ways of avoid being robbed my her using magic.

a. Without using magic: you can just run away from Jessica. She'd throw a rock in your head, but the lower energy she has left, the lower are her chances not to miss, so wait for a proper moment to do this.

b. Using Exhaustion spell on Jessica in battle will leave her without energy which would let you run away without risk. (This spell is learned from the Ancestor)

c. Using Stun Charm on Jessica will let you run away without any risk no matter how much energy she has left. (This spell is learned from the Sharp in the forest cave)

d. Using Vampirism spell on Jessica will let you take some of her life energy, and after Jessica has not much vital energy left, she surrenders. (This spell is learned from the Ancestor)

e. Using Telekinesis on Jessica lets you steal her clothes which would make her surrender. (This spell is learned with the help of Lisa)

3. When you run away, Jessica respects you less and attacks you more in future. When you win Jessica, she respects you more and becomes more submissive. On higher levels of her submissiveness she stops attack you at all, asking you for food politely instead.

4. If you give her food while she has low submissiveness, it brings you no good because she starts to think that you’re a coward. Try giving her food after you proved to be a decent opponent and mighty mage and you'll have her gratitude.

5. If you managed to talk Jessica into taking off some article of her clothes willingly, stealing this article of her clothes in battle won't make her feel embarrassed and surrender anymore so be careful with this.

Note: I was in a big hurry to post this update before the end of month, and didn't have time to read your messages. Now I'll have 1 day off and the day after tomorrow I'll read your comments and messages and answer where needed.

Great thanks for your support! We really appreciate that you still support us even when update takes so much time. The next updates will be devoted to adding sex scenes with Emma and Kelly and will take short time. For now we plan like 1 update per every 10 days or so for the next few updates as they won’t have complicated mechanics and won’t take much coding.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Here's the update for v0.50 with the return of Jessica! I just resubscribe to their Patreon page, I got the Premium version.
I do have to thank you, once again, for this. I know giving 1$ is hardly anything for the regular version, but I've felt I've pledged enough to Lurking Hedgehog. Can't believe I've seen this game in development for over 3 years now and yet I'm supposed to be paying again for content I had years ago.

That being said, thank you very much for going the extra mile with the premium version. You're the best, Dark Lord Nova <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
I do have to thank you, once again, for this. I know giving 1$ is hardly anything for the regular version, but I've felt I've pledged enough to Lurking Hedgehog. Can't believe I've seen this game in development for over 3 years now and yet I'm supposed to be paying again for content I had years ago.

That being said, thank you very much for going the extra mile with the premium version. You're the best, Dark Lord Nova <3
Thank you I thought would resubscribe since they restored some Jessica's content even though I would've wait longer until they restored a lot more but I think they're getting there and I love this game while I'm enjoying other games especially Raptus, Enslaver, Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition, Friends in Need, The Point of No Return and the new two games I just found Idol Island and Human Dairy Farm. Well they did say that updates takes so much time. I'm working on my own game even though I might have to get me another computer because I'm having trouble with my renders, they take so long. Well I have two PCs, a desktop and a laptop. Well my desktop is sort of dated now with the graphics and my laptop is a little better but still have trouble or less I can really figure out the render settings in DAZ Studio to speed it up. I can see what Lurking Hedgehog coming from. And I started writing my story, dialogue and options with Ren'Py for my game. I'm making my game where you're a kidnapper where you find random girls off the streets, dark alleys, parks or forests and turn them into sex slaves and make them do similar things like you can do with Emma, Kelly, Lisa or Jessica. I love you can make Jessica act like a dog and I'm planning to add that feature in my game too. Lol. My game won't have stats but I thought would make it more like an interacting visual novel with multiple choices and a little bit of sandbox to it. Of course my game is in my signature.

• Love
Reactions: VelocityRyuga

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It seems to me that Jessica encounter is bugged : When I reach 40 submission it says that I need to unlock new scene to increase it but she still refuses to kneel in order to get food so I can't seem to progress. Anyone has a clue?

Nov 7, 2017
It seems to me that Jessica encounter is bugged : When I reach 40 submission it says that I need to unlock new scene to increase it but she still refuses to kneel in order to get food so I can't seem to progress. Anyone has a clue?
Well I used telekinesis on her and stole her clothes (well I didn't have to stole all of her clothes though). It gave me an option to blackmail her, get her to kneel and get her clothes back. And I think you have to get her love level at least 20% while her submission level at 40%. I don't think it's a bug. I think you have to revisit her every time you go out. Well I cheated a little to increase her progress but I get a bug where it sort of took me back to Lisa while Jessica was still present with Lisa's dialogue which was weird.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Well I used telekinesis on her and stole her clothes (well I didn't have to stole all of her clothes though). It gave me an option to blackmail her, get her to kneel and get her clothes back. And I think you have to get her love level at least 20% while her submission level at 40%. I don't think it's a bug. I think you have to revisit her every time you go out. Well I cheated a little to increase her progress but I get a bug where it sort of took me back to Lisa while Jessica was still present with Lisa's dialogue which was weird.
Effectively you need to steal her clothes outside combat to make her submit to request, offering food for kneel or pose never resulted to anything in my test (20+ affection and 40 sub). Didn't try raising her love instead of submission so can't say on if a love route exists.
The 40 limits is still there guess we'll need to wait 6 months before getting back more existing scene.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
16.50 for the premium version how money horny is the developer?

Does anyone have an idea how to get around this?
That dev is milking patreons for this game since 2017. Currently he makes 3k a month from those almost 560 idiots that pay him on Patreon. Considering the ltttle to no new content he is rather bold. Other devs have started their 4th or 5th game by now ... and finished those games.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
but we are still not up to date with the "old" version of the game, are we ? :unsure:
That dev is milking patreons for this game since 2017. Currently he makes 3k a month from those almost 560 idiots that pay him on Patreon...
... is the remake of the remake still lagging behind the original remake?
This is one of the best examples of milkers...
3k for scratching dick is a good job.
Gentlemen, I present to you a secretly taken photo I've acquired of LH's remaining patrons...

LHcowjoke.jpeg

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I remember playing Jessica content years ago, she's JUST now getting added back in? Dev shouldn't be getting money for this for sure, you pay for people to do work, not drip feed the same thing with a slightly fresher coat of paint.

Nov 7, 2017
That dev is milking patreons for this game since 2017. Currently he makes 3k a month from those almost 560 idiots that pay him on Patreon. Considering the ltttle to no new content he is rather bold. Other devs have started their 4th or 5th game by now ... and finished those games.
This is one of the best examples of milkers.
I know that the dev is not just milking patrons. That's ridiculous. I'm not an idiot for supporting them thank you, plus I just resubscribe to them and it has been a while they made some big progress especially restoring Jessica's content and yes they had to redone things for the game to add new mechanics and interface. This is why it's taking them so long updating the game and what I've learned they're mostly making this game by themselves. All devs are different and yes some take longer than others, many of them have personal lives out of their jobs too. Sometimes their personal lives get in the way. It takes time to render scenes and coding in Ren'Py. Yes it can take all day to render scenes and can wear you out. I don't think you realize sometimes it take years to develop a good game and do you want them rush through and make a poor game? I know they draw the characters in this particular game not just render the scenes and the coding, writing the story and dialogue in Ren'Py. Don't assume they're just milking people. You don't have to support this game if you don't want to you always can cancel. That's your choice. Again I'm not an idiot for supporting them, thank you. And seriously many devs here have not started their 4th or 5th game by now or have finished those games. I know that for sure. You're exaggerating there. Lol

Junx000

May 4, 2018
I know that the dev is not just milking patrons. That's ridiculous. I'm not an idiot for supporting them thank you, plus I just resubscribe to them and it has been a while they made some big progress especially restoring Jessica's content and yes they had to redone things for the game to add new mechanics and interface. This is why it's taking them so long updating the game and what I've learned they're mostly making this game by themselves. All devs are different and yes some take longer than others, many of them have personal lives out of their jobs too. Sometimes their personal lives get in the way. It takes time to render scenes and coding in Ren'Py. Yes it can take all day to render scenes and can wear you out. I don't think you realize sometimes it take years to develop a good game and do you want them rush through and make a poor game? I know they draw the characters in this particular game not just render the scenes and the coding, writing the story and dialogue in Ren'Py. Don't assume they're just milking people. You don't have to support this game if you don't want to you always can cancel. That's your choice. Again I'm not an idiot for supporting them, thank you. And seriously many devs here have not started their 4th or 5th game by now or have finished those games. I know that for sure. You're exaggerating there. Lol
Sorry i only hear Mooooo.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v3.3 for Lust and Power V0.49 * UPDATE *

v3.3
- fix outfit/magic spell bug (now it does work again)
- add Lisa unlock (unlock corrupt actions)

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
0.50 ?

• Haha
Reactions: Heri_Hashimoto

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Out of curiosity, i come back to see the update and i'm happy to see nothing changed since 6 years ago, meanwhile we got "Treasure of Nadia" and others good games like "What a Legend" and "Goblin Layer".

Hopefully i will be able to play the full content before i retire, or the developper die of old age.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes