Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
TBH, I'd just report this dev for incestuous content till he gets banned from Patreon cause of the constant resets. Every time it resets and stuff gets put back in, it's nothing new. Devs abusing Patreon and subscribers. The content never gets better/changes so whats the point.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
TBH, I'd just report this dev for incestuous content till he gets banned from Patreon cause of the constant resets. Every time it resets and stuff gets put back in, it's nothing new. Devs abusing Patreon and subscribers. The content never gets better/changes so whats the point.
I get the frustration with the second reboot/rework of the game when it was nearly half complete, but reporting him to Patreon for the incest content will do no good as you the user will have to actively activate that content yourself.

So I doubt Patreon will do anything after reviewing it.

The game mechanic and the game coding is a improvement over the old version so that's a plus, but the content removal is a big negative for the developer.

So like I said I understand the frustration but the content is getting closer to the pre-reboot so try and enjoy it for what it is.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Wielding morality as a weapon, and choosing to do it selectively because you're pissed off about something else entirely, is both hypocritical and evil. But you do you, I guess.

Kluklu

Jan 2, 2018
I get the frustration with the second reboot/rework of the game when it was nearly half complete, but reporting him to Patreon for the incest content will do no good as you the user will have to actively activate that content yourself.

So I doubt Patreon will do anything after reviewing it.

The game mechanic and the game coding is a improvement over the old version so that's a plus, but the content removal is a big negative for the developer.

So like I said I understand the frustration but the content is getting closer to the pre-reboot so try and enjoy it for what it is.
I'm very much against entitled player behavior, but in this very specific case it is entirely something else. The game itself did not improve one bit, on the contrary several things actually were straight downgrade from the previous versions. And it's not just the cut content. If someone watches this project for a longer time and played several version of it over the years it looks exactly like a scam. It might not be, but if something smells like shit and looks like shit is very likely shit. Just my 2cents.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Your choice, of course, but to which end?
Once he is banned he won't surely update new content faster.
And Patreons aren't being forced to pay. They won't be happy the game they have invested money on is taken down without being finished.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Something about Patreon and other subscription services results in people subbing and then very seldomly checking to see if the creator is making good on their value proposition, resulting in way too much leeway which creators abuse. It has resulted in untold amounts of unfinished games and lazy remakes.

The free form "pay me to do whatever the fuck I want this month" contract needs to die in a fire, and it needs to be replaced by something more structured like Kickstarter pledges -- subscriptions, but with predefined goals and actual consequences for not meeting them, like withholding payments until those goals are met.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Wielding morality as a weapon, and choosing to do it selectively because you're pissed off about something else entirely, is both hypocritical and evil. But you do you, I guess.
Your choice, of course, but to which end?
Once he is banned he won't surely update new content faster.
And Patreons aren't being forced to pay. They won't be happy the game they have invested money on is taken down without being finished.
I take it the way Thatguy phrased it to mean that he "would" report it, not that he "did" report it. I could be wrong though.
I'm very much against entitled player behavior, but in this very specific case it is entirely something else. The game itself did not improve one bit, on the contrary several things actually were straight downgrade from the previous versions. And it's not just the cut content. If someone watches this project for a longer time and played several version of it over the years it looks exactly like a scam. It might not be, but if something smells like shit and looks like shit is very likely shit. Just my 2cents.
There is improvements in game play but mostly it's under the hood stuff so it looks like there is not much that has changed.

Is it worth scrapping the current content and rebooting it?

In my opinion, that is a big NO but my opinion don't count for anything so it is what it is.

Some may see scam, others might see a test of faith. So it's up to the individual to decide. I have no opinion on this one way or the other as I have no stake in this.
Something about Patreon and other subscription services results in people subbing and then very seldomly checking to see if the creator is making good on their value proposition, resulting in way too much leeway which creators abuse. It has resulted in untold amounts of unfinished games and lazy remakes.

The free form "pay me to do whatever the fuck I want this month" contract needs to die in a fire, and it needs to be replaced by something more structured like Kickstarter pledges -- subscriptions, but with predefined goals and actual consequences for not meeting them, like withholding payments until those goals are met.
That's not really how Patreon works. You are not buying anything on there, people are paying to support the developer/creator in doing the stuff they want to do.

So there's no actual goal there, the payment is like a tip in the sense of "I enjoyed your content" so here's some money to show my support. Enforcing consequences on a tip payment is not really workable.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I am surprised that games like this exist and are very interesting. I promise to play it the sooner the better.

Additionally, I can leave you my link where I enjoy some content for the delight of your eyes.
okay this a man wearing girl lol and sadly it's true looking at the pic my eyes hurt

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Guys does this game will be completed one day and also does it still have Incest content or they remove it ? I hope it still there

Nov 7, 2017
I'm just going to say this and I know it will be unpopular for some. You know no one is forcing you to support this game, right? You always can cancel your Patreon subscription whenever you want and no the developer is not really milking this game at all, that's ridiculous and they only revamped the game once which they have been doing that the last three years if you actually follow their page and read their posts instead of jumping to conclusions, making assumptions and getting so frustrated and mad. Apparently some of you don't know how Patreon or SubscribeStar works but get mad. It's like those are mad at Rockstar Games taking too long, 12 years making Grand Theft Auto VI. If I was you I would move on to another game instead of fussing over this one for not being finished yet or because they removed content to fixed and revamped it which might take a very long time for them to finish like Rockstar Games is doing with GTA6. I'm thinking about canceling my subscription again just for a while (I already canceled once before, I'm already caught up with the game, have been using the same game save since the revamp started and go support another game for a while) since it might take them another year or two to get us back where we were left off with v0.37 with new content. Hopefully someone else can take my place posting new updates here for a while until I resubscribe but I might still continue to subscribe and support them anyways even if how long it will take them to finish. I still like this game and I hope it will get finish one day. I don't hate the developer at all and I know this is not their day time job and they have a personal life that's probably interfering their time working on this game and they have been sick too, I sure some of you never thought of that. Game developers have lives too you know. I feel like I discussed this before.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm just going to say this and I know it will be unpopular for some. You know no one is forcing you to support this game, right? You always can cancel your Patreon subscription whenever you want and no the developer is not really milking this game at all, that's ridiculous and they only revamped the game once which they have been doing that the last three years if you actually follow their page and read their posts instead of jumping to conclusions, making assumptions and getting so frustrated and mad. Apparently some of you don't know how Patreon or SubscribeStar works but get mad. It's like those are mad at Rockstar Games taking too long, 12 years making Grand Theft Auto VI. If I was you I would move on to another game instead of fussing over this one for not being finished yet or because they removed content to fixed and revamped it which might take a very long time for them to finish like Rockstar Games is doing with GTA6. I'm thinking about canceling my subscription again just for a while (I already canceled once before, I'm already caught up with the game, have been using the same game save since the revamp started and go support another game for a while) since it might take them another year or two to get us back where we were left off with v0.37 with new content. Hopefully someone else can take my place posting new updates here for a while until I resubscribe but I might still continue to subscribe and support them anyways even if how long it will take them to finish. I still like this game and I hope it will get finish one day. I don't hate the developer at all and I know this is not their day time job and they have a personal life that's probably interfering their time working on this game and they have been sick too, I sure some of you never thought of that. Game developers have lives too you know. I feel like I discussed this before.
Chill, I'm just joking due the post above, since it was in caps as well. Even if this is a piracy forum, it's still for people to talk with each other, not to yell. And say whatever you say, what the dev did before was dumb, so it's normal for banter to exist here and there.

I'm very well aware game developing takes time and effort, and people around here who have at least a bit of IQ know that. Although I understand some cry for everything, and I personally defended some devs over some "delays" to release a polished product. So yeah, I'm not asking personal hatred towards the dev, neither asking people to support or stop supporting him, but the banter will always appear here and there because, let's be honest, was a pretty dick move. There's a difference between taking time developing and removing content after all.

You're more worried about the banter than the dev himself, chill. I dunno why I am making effort answering anyway. Maybe parts of this comment will be removed to follow the trend, who knows.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Dev ? he is abusing himself and he dont even know ... was goin to givr this game a re try after 2 years? but guees what as some of you people said up there, IS NO EVEN BACK to what was before getting remade?
Remember back 1 or 2 years back on time , he writing this decition was final and etc etc. Well puuf

well guess such a waste. maybe other people have the time or the lives and years to wait for games like these to even update, and is no a issue of being a supporter or not, is about what a game is it and what a game is NOT.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes