Nov 7, 2017
Chill, I'm just joking due the post above, since it was in caps as well. Even if this is a piracy forum, it's still for people to talk with each other, not to yell. And say whatever you say, what the dev did before was dumb, so it's normal for banter to exist here and there.

I'm very well aware game developing takes time and effort, and people around here who have at least a bit of IQ know that. Although I understand some cry for everything, and I personally defended some devs over some "delays" to release a polished product. So yeah, I'm not asking personal hatred towards the dev, neither asking people to support or stop supporting him, but the banter will always appear here and there because, let's be honest, was a pretty dick move. There's a difference between taking time developing and removing content after all.

You're more worried about the banter than the dev himself, chill. I dunno why I am making effort answering anyway. Maybe parts of this comment will be removed to follow the trend, who knows.
Actually I wasn't referring to you but the other person who said they want to report the dev and abusing Patreon and subscribers which is ridiculous and others who were complaining. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EPCOT and john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm just going to say this and I know it will be unpopular for some. You know no one is forcing you to support this game, right? You always can cancel your Patreon subscription whenever you want and no the developer is not really milking this game at all, that's ridiculous and they only revamped the game once which they have been doing that the last three years if you actually follow their page and read their posts instead of jumping to conclusions, making assumptions and getting so frustrated and mad. Apparently some of you don't know how Patreon or SubscribeStar works but get mad. It's like those are mad at Rockstar Games taking too long, 12 years making Grand Theft Auto VI. If I was you I would move on to another game instead of fussing over this one for not being finished yet or because they removed content to fixed and revamped it which might take a very long time for them to finish like Rockstar Games is doing with GTA6. I'm thinking about canceling my subscription again just for a while (I already canceled once before, I'm already caught up with the game, have been using the same game save since the revamp started and go support another game for a while) since it might take them another year or two to get us back where we were left off with v0.37 with new content. Hopefully someone else can take my place posting new updates here for a while until I resubscribe but I might still continue to subscribe and support them anyways even if how long it will take them to finish. I still like this game and I hope it will get finish one day. I don't hate the developer at all and I know this is not their day time job and they have a personal life that's probably interfering their time working on this game and they have been sick too, I sure some of you never thought of that. Game developers have lives too you know. I feel like I discussed this before.
Unfortunately there are people out there who thinks they can dictate how other people can use their own money to support whatever creator/developer, and if you disagree you're a brain dead moron who have more money than sense.

Even though it's thanks to those brain dead morons that the game/content is available in the first place.

I half suspect that if they get their way and the supports stops, they will be the ones who will be asking up date wen? and bitching about how there's no update since forever ago.

If you cancel your patreon to Lurking Hedgehog don't feel bad about it, skipping a few updates ain't going to be the end of the world.

Thanks again for sharing the game Dark Lord Nova.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
anyone else getting an unhandled exception error when trying to take the covers off Emma's during a night visit?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
anyone else getting an unhandled exception error when trying to take the covers off Emma's during a night visit?
I forgot to check that when the relationship level is low for Emma and Kelly.

Post the error log so that it'll get reported to the developer, also check to see if the error is present with Kelly's night visit as well.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I forgot to check that when the relationship level is low for Emma and Kelly.

Post the error log so that it'll get reported to the developer, also check to see if the error is present with Kelly's night visit as well.
yeah I think it was that, it fixed itself I did a rollback, played for a few days and now it's not firing again -_-

Nov 7, 2017
Unfortunately there are people out there who thinks they can dictate how other people can use their own money to support whatever creator/developer, and if you disagree you're a brain dead moron who have more money than sense.

Even though it's thanks to those brain dead morons that the game/content is available in the first place.

I half suspect that if they get their way and the supports stops, they will be the ones who will be asking up date wen? and bitching about how there's no update since forever ago.

If you cancel your patreon to Lurking Hedgehog don't feel bad about it, skipping a few updates ain't going to be the end of the world.

Thanks again for sharing the game Dark Lord Nova.
Yeah some are sure brain dead. I'm definitely not feeling bad about it. I might continue just for now. I think I have plenty of money supporting them. Of course the dev isn't always consistent with the updates but I think they're sincere what they say. Independent devs are all different. Some are consistent, organized and some are not and of course some of them abandon their projects. I know Lurking Hedgehog isn't but at least they do tell us what's going on with them even after a long silence. I think I've figured their pattern by now. I think there's another factor why they're taking so long restoring everything because they don't have a powerful and super fast PC like mine and the render they do takes very long time, take a lot of hours plus there's the coding they have to do in Ren'Py besides outside of their personal life and day time job interfering or getting sick from Covid. I have DAZ Studio. Rendering takes time depends what PC you have and the speed on it. It still takes me some time to load everything on Virt-A-Mate on my new PC even longer than DAZ Studio takes. Lol. I don't know if you have tried it yet. Again you're welcome.

Reactions: john1230

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
Yeah some are sure brain dead. I'm definitely not feeling bad about it. I might continue just for now. I think I have plenty of money supporting them. Of course the dev isn't always consistent with the updates but I think they're sincere what they say. Independent devs are all different. Some are consistent, organized and some are not and of course some of them abandon their projects. I know Lurking Hedgehog isn't but at least they do tell us what's going on with them even after a long silence. I think I've figured their pattern by now. I think there's another factor why they're taking so long restoring everything because they don't have a powerful and super fast PC like mine and the render they do takes very long time, take a lot of hours plus there's the coding they have to do in Ren'Py besides outside of their personal life and day time job interfering or getting sick from Covid. I have DAZ Studio. Rendering takes time depends what PC you have and the speed on it. It still takes me some time to load everything on Virt-A-Mate on my new PC even longer than DAZ Studio takes. Lol. I don't know if you have tried it yet. Again you're welcome.
He gets 3k a month from patreon. He should have the money to get a super uber fucking fast computer by now.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I think there's another factor why they're taking so long restoring everything because they don't have a powerful and super fast PC like mine and the render they do takes very long time
This game has exactly 0 render graphics. Can't really follow the whole argumentation.

What's been taking a lot of time was obviously to remake the whole RPG part of the game, which is all nice and good, it plays much better than in the original version.

What people are legitimately mad about, is when the old sexual content is being spoon-fed back to them. It's been like... 2 years since the reboot of the game? And still there's about half the old content missing.

And then we can think about how much new content didn't have to be created, while just adding another old blowjob scene back (like in the last update).

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I've been preoccupied with hunting for new game variables for updated games and testing them to see if it'll work properly. I'm downloading the game now to test it out, it's going to be hilarious to see if it'll run on my laptop or not:ROFLMAO:

*OK, I've tested the game but it seems like it's a collection of small scenes, I loaded a few of them and it ran it pretty well.

Loading times was about 15-20 seconds and I set it to ultra after it was loaded and it still ran it very smoothly.

My Alienware laptop specification:

Intel i7 7700HQ
System RAM = 32GB
Graphics Card = Nvidia GTX 1070 (desktop version) 8GB of V-RAM
512GB M.2 SSD (got a bigger secondary 2.5" 1TB HDD in the laptop)
1920 x 1080 display 60hz

I am very surprised that an older graphics card like the GTX1070 is capable of running a VR game like this.
He gets 3k a month from patreon. He should have the money to get a super uber fucking fast computer by now.
Cost of living has gone up for everyone, we don't know his situation. If he hasn't got a uber new super computer he hasn't got it, end of story.

This game has exactly 0 render graphics. Can't really follow the whole argumentation.

What's been taking a lot of time was obviously to remake the whole RPG part of the game, which is all nice and good, it plays much better than in the original version.

What people are legitimately mad about, is when the old sexual content is being spoon-fed back to them. It's been like... 2 years since the reboot of the game? And still there's about half the old content missing.

And then we can think about how much new content didn't have to be created, while just adding another old blowjob scene back (like in the last update).
I don't get why people are "mad" about it.

I don't like that the old content has been removed but I don't have a investment in the game so I don't really care that much about it.

I feel that if you had invested in the game then your grievance would hold validity, otherwise it just comes off as self entitlement and that's not really a good look for anyone.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
I've been preoccupied with hunting for new game variables for updated games and testing them to see if it'll work properly. I'm downloading the game now to test it out, it's going to be hilarious to see if it'll run on my laptop or not:ROFLMAO:

*OK, I've tested the game but it seems like it's a collection of small scenes, I loaded a few of them and it ran it pretty well.

Loading times was about 15-20 seconds and I set it to ultra after it was loaded and it still ran it very smoothly.

My Alienware laptop specification:

Intel i7 7700HQ
System RAM = 32GB
Graphics Card = Nvidia GTX 1070 (desktop version) 8GB of V-RAM
512GB M.2 SSD (got a bigger secondary 2.5" 1TB HDD in the laptop)
1920 x 1080 display 60hz

I am very surprised that an older graphics card like the GTX1070 is capable of running a VR game like this.

Cost of living has gone up for everyone, we don't know his situation. If he hasn't got a uber new super computer he hasn't got it, end of story.

I don't get why people are "mad" about it.

I don't like that the old content has been removed but I don't have a investment in the game so I don't really care that much about it.

I feel that if you had invested in the game then your grievance would hold validity, otherwise it just comes off as self entitlement and that's not really a good look for anyone.
That's not bad. I think having RAM 32GB definitely makes the difference while I have 16GB on mine. I glad that it ran very smoothly for you. I added a lot of content (scenes and beautiful/cute models especially celebrity look-alikes and fictional characters from my favorite franchises) to Virt-A-Mate that I found in the VAM HUD.

My Skytech Gaming PC desktop specification:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
System RAM = 16GB
Graphics Card = Nvidia RTX 4060 Ti
1TB SSD
3840 × 2160 (4K UHD) display 60hz

Yeah cost of living has gone up for almost everyone at least here in the United States, we certainly don't know their situation. $3K really isn't a lot especially depends on what living situation you're in. Buying a super computer is expensive like my new one that comes with particularly a graphics card that's Nvidia RTX 4060 Ti or like others who got the 4090 which is super expensive like costing $1K. Exactly what I'm saying.

I hated they removed the old content but I understand why they did it to fix it and revamped the game but at least they're adding the old content back while yes it's taking them forever, that's the frustrated part but I'm not mad about it. I have other games that I'm invested with besides this one anyways while it seems like I discuss about this game the most here more than the other games that interests me. I'm starting being more invested with "Friends in Need" even "Virt-A-Mate" (which is so better than "Honey Select 1 & 2" in my opinion) more than I'm with "Lust and Power" Lol.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
That's not bad. I think having RAM 32GB definitely makes the difference while I have 16GB on mine. I glad that it ran very smoothly for you. I added a lot of content (scenes and beautiful/cute models especially celebrity look-alikes and fictional characters from my favorite franchises) to Virt-A-Mate that I found in the VAM HUD.

My Skytech Gaming PC desktop specification:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
System RAM = 16GB
Graphics Card = Nvidia RTX 4060 Ti
1TB SSD
3840 × 2160 (4K UHD) display 60hz

Yeah cost of living has gone up for almost everyone at least here in the United States, we certainly don't know their situation. $3K really isn't a lot especially depends on what living situation you're in. Buying a super computer is expensive like my new one that comes with particularly a graphics card that's Nvidia RTX 4060 Ti or like others who got the 4090 which is super expensive like costing $1K. Exactly what I'm saying.

I hated they removed the old content but I understand why they did it to fix it and revamped the game but at least they're adding the old content back while yes it's taking them forever, that's the frustrated part but I'm not mad about it. I have other games that I'm invested with besides this one anyways while it seems like I discuss about this game the most here more than the other games that interests me. I'm starting being more invested with "Friends in Need" even "Virt-A-Mate" (which is so better than "Honey Select 1 & 2" in my opinion) more than I'm with "Lust and Power" Lol.
That's a nice setup and should handle GTA 6 when it comes out.:ROFLMAO:

I did a quick search for that brand and setup it would cost a little under $1300 (US) but over here in the UK it's just over £2000 which is about $2200 (US). :eek:

Amazon is screwing us over silly with the prices over here:cry:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Lots of places have high tariffs on pre-built systems. Which is why lots of people think it's cheaper to build one yourself. It's really not - you won't beat the volume discounts HP or Dell get. But That doesn't consider import duties.
tl;dr: it may not be Amazon's fault entirely.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Lots of places have high tariffs on pre-built systems. Which is why lots of people think it's cheaper to build one yourself. It's really not - you won't beat the volume discounts HP or Dell get. But That doesn't consider import duties.
tl;dr: it may not be Amazon's fault entirely.
Do you work for Amazon?:ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, I understand the prebuild system vs build it yourself options.

Everybody has to weigh the pros and cons when getting a new computer.

Prebuilt will be cheaper, saves you time from building the PC and have a warranty on the whole PC. But you don't get a choice on the component that goes into the build.

Self built, you'll get the exact component you want but at a higher cost in price and time spent on building the PC. Warranty will be on per component bases and not the whole PC.

I got tired of all that and just decided to get a laptop and make do with it, and it's fine for me as I'm not that demanding when it comes to games so I can play it on a lower setting.

Nov 7, 2017
That's a nice setup and should handle GTA 6 when it comes out.:ROFLMAO:

I did a quick search for that brand and setup it would cost a little under $1300 (US) but over here in the UK it's just over £2000 which is about $2200 (US). :eek:

Well I hope it will handle GTA 6 and I hopefully don't need to update to RTX 4090 or 5060, the next series of RTX or GTX that Nvidia comes out with when the game comes out. Lol. Unfortunately the PC version probably won't be come out likely until 2026 while the Xbox Series S/X and PlayStation 5 version of GTA 6 will be out in 2025. I probably get the Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5 version before I get it for PC since I owned both consoles and just got the PS5 for Christmas myself so I could play Marvel's Spider-Man 2. Lol. I can't wait for GTA 6! Yeah I think Amazon is doing the same bullshit in the US where I bought my new pre-built desktop PC.

I'm surprise that no one has created a look alike model of Lucia from GTA 6 for DAZ Studio or Virt-A-Mate or even Honey Select 2 yet. She looks smoking hot and love to see her nude. Lol :love: :ROFLMAO: radio-times-gta-6-lucia-bikini-girl-theory-e9f8cf3.jpg

Reactions: allm and john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Well I hope it will handle GTA 6 and I hopefully don't need to update to RTX 4090 or 5060, the next series of RTX or GTX that Nvidia comes out with when the game comes out. Lol. Unfortunately the PC version probably won't be come out likely until 2026 while the Xbox Series S/X and PlayStation 5 version of GTA 6 will be out in 2025. I probably get the Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5 version before I get it for PC since I owned both consoles and just got the PS5 for Christmas myself so I could play Marvel's Spider-Man 2. Lol. I can't wait for GTA 6! Yeah I think Amazon is doing the same bullshit in the US where I bought my new pre-built desktop PC.

I'm surprise that no one has created a look alike model of Lucia from GTA 6 for DAZ Studio or Virt-A-Mate or even Honey Select 2 yet. She looks smoking hot and love to see her nude. Lol :love: :ROFLMAO: View attachment 3246085
That would be a law suit waiting to happen:LOL: Rockstar has very deep pockets thanks to GTA V online.

I'll hold off until the PC version comes out as I like to use mods, spawning cars is way easier than driving around hoping you'll find the right car to steal:D

Compressed
You have been here long enough to know you need to post in the correct request forum.

Spamming in the game thread over and over again will not get you anywhere and will just serve to annoy people.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020

I'm surprise that no one has created a look alike model of Lucia from GTA 6 for DAZ Studio or Virt-A-Mate or even Honey Select 2 yet. She looks smoking hot and love to see her nude. Lol :love: :ROFLMAO: View attachment 3246085
The right one looks like Franklin.

Nov 7, 2017
That would be a law suit waiting to happen:LOL: Rockstar has very deep pockets thanks to GTA V online.

I'll hold off until the PC version comes out as I like to use mods, spawning cars is way easier than driving around hoping you'll find the right car to steal:D
I don't think that's going to be an issue someone making look alike model/asset of GTA 6's Lucia because there is already a look alike model/asset of GTA 5's Amanda and Tracy (Michael De Santa's wife and daughter) for DAZ Studio and Virt-A-Mate that I actually found and downloaded. Lol. Yeah I love using mods too but I'm happy to get the game first on Xbox Series X and PS5 so I can play GTA 6 Online with my friends then later getting it for PC and really want to play the game in 2025 the moment it comes out. I already bought GTA 5 like 4 times first for PS3 then on Xbox One, PC and again on Xbox Series X. I know I will do the same for GTA 6 buying it multiple times. Rockstar Games is sure going to be super rich when they release GTA 6. Lol. :ROFLMAO:

1673875932.jpg image.png

1678829343.jpg 1678829713.jpg

The right one looks like Franklin.
I don't see the resemblance. :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes