AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
how do i give chocolate/batteries to the sister? she asked for chocolate, i got some but don't know how to give

edit: nevermind, i had to wait till she asked for batteries in my room before i could give chocolate

sorin

Nov 28, 2016
i cant access console commands it s not happening only in this game every renpy game does the same i can open it with shift o but cant tipe nothing in it it s just a screen with no widow to tipe in if anyone knows what am i doing wrong plz relpy

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i cant access console commands it s not happening only in this game every renpy game does the same i can open it with shift o but cant tipe nothing in it it s just a screen with no widow to tipe in if anyone knows what am i doing wrong plz relpy
go to this post > < download the file called > < (or just click this), extract into the main game folder and it should work

sorin

Nov 28, 2016
go to this post > < download the file called > < (or just click this), extract into the main game folder and it should work
done that thanks for reply but i m pointinig out again that every renpy games i have this problem not just this game this is exactly what happens when i press shift o in every game just white screen and cant type nothing it s really annoying ty for your reply again Untitled.png

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
done that thanks for reply but i m pointinig out again that every renpy games i have this problem not just this game this is exactly what happens when i press shift o in every game just white screen and cant type nothing it s really annoying ty for your reply again View attachment 84200
i've never seen that before, maybe the official renpy site might have an answer?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes