geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
this game has incest?
I read something about the developer removing incest from the game but a kind modder adding it back in. Altough he is not that active/wants to update his mod when the game itself is in a more stable state. Because he didn`t want to rewrite it every now and then ...
so my last info was, that sadly there`s a mod but it`s not compatible to current game version

Reactions: macedo

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I read something about the developer removing incest from the game but a kind modder adding it back in. Altough he is not that active/wants to update his mod when the game itself is in a more stable state. Because he didn`t want to rewrite it every now and then ...
so my last info was, that sadly there`s a mod but it`s not compatible to current game version
so basically the dev removed the incest content and rewrote the complete story so no one can make a mod again or am i wrong?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I dont think the incest mod will ever come back. So the game will become alot more boring.... maybe when its finished who knows.

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
thanks for the info man

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
so basically the dev removed the incest content and rewrote the complete story so no one can make a mod again or am i wrong?
No... The dev removed incest because Patreon a year or so ago took a hard stance on incest. Every game that were being funded via Patreon either had to find a new platform to fund themselves, or remove indecencies (e.g. incest) from their work. Guess what many of them did?

That's the reason why almost all of games you find these days have no "real incest" content. It's always stepmother, or stepsibling. The platforms they are being funded on, or published from is not allowing it.

Believe... before Patreon made their decision and policy stance, there was an incest golden-age... every... single....game was incest. Every one of them! Dev were more then have to make incest games because they attracted the most perverted players, who ironically also paid for dev's work.

Reactions: Drussler

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No... The dev removed incest because Patreon a year or so ago took a hard stance on incest. Every game that were being funded via Patreon either had to find a new platform to fund themselves, or remove indecencies (e.g. incest) from their work. Guess what many of them did?

That's the reason why almost all of games you find these days have no "real incest" content. It's always stepmother, or stepsibling. The platforms they are being funded on, or published from is not allowing it.

Believe... before Patreon made their decision and policy stance, there was an incest golden-age... every... single....game was incest. Every one of them! Dev were more then have to make incest games because they attracted the most perverted players, who ironically also paid for dev's work.
...Or they make the IC not part of the main story, avoid useing Terms like "being romantic with your family", "your" Mom", "your Sister" and don't advertise the IC content on Patreon.
Others just offered the Player to choose the "Roles" of the female cast themselfes, and others use those Patches.
The ban did actually no real damage to these Devs or Projects... maybe it prevents a small number of Devs to start new Projects which would likely be abondened anyway as the market has been quiet oversaturated or the devs were simply to ambitious.

fuselesss

Jan 21, 2020
Hi,

I am not sure whether I have finished everything 0.27a can offer, mainly related to the below:

- I gave Roxy good answers, she left and asked me to meet her on the training grounds, but I can't find her. If I try to go right it says this is under construction or so. Is this the last thing to do with Roxy?

- The last point of discussion with Cherry is locked, can't open it.

Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes