YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How can I unlock the last option in the bathroom with Emma? All is maximum, but this scene is locked.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Any content to this?
Yeah, so, I've been over at the "Cheat Mod" thread for this game, (as found on OP page).

That Mod, currently isn't working with the last version, (or even last few versions) of the game , and hasn't been up-dated in a while, which is a shame.

I wanted to try it, but, not if it will "break" the game, as it looks to have some very good, needed, features, (and cheats, that could be handy).
Hopefully, "someone" else can "fix and up-date" it, if the "original dev" has no plans to return to it ?

Knowing this forum, I'm kinda surprised there's no incest mod/patch, considering the game started with incest as a "feature", (and the characters as a family, not strangers).

Kelly acts more like a bitchy, entitled, disrespectful teen sister, (who thinks it's your job, as big brother, is to protect her, (even though your a "perv"), from the Demons, outside the house), than a unknown teen girl , fearful of getting raped & ravaged by those Demons !

So, BIG Question is, as it's not "tagged" as abandoned, can we expect further up-dates anytime soon ?

Also, is there a "walk-through", or a place to find, hints, tips, solutions, for playing this game ?
So far, it seems "food" has been the major, pain-in-the-Ass problem, as to it being poorly?, weighted /balanced, in the RNG engine.

I'd prefer to be able to change the "%" rate chance of finding the food, than "out-right", cheating Max food, or "add xx amount to storage/frig" cheat.
( I don't know if that Cheat Mod, had that as a feature, or not)

I'm thinking of trying the game this one was "rebuilt" from, just to see, even though read the CG graphics were "terrible" (?) .

EDIT: - Well, I was going to try the other "Build/Game", with this same story & Dev., but can't find a working download for it :oops: :(.

Last edited:

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
when I make a smoke bomb it does not appear in my inventory, does anyone know how to fix this bug?

G315t

Dec 4, 2019
So, BIG Question is, as it's not "tagged" as abandoned, can we expect further up-dates anytime soon ?

Also, is there a "walk-through", or a place to find, hints, tips, solutions, for playing this game ?
So far, it seems "food" has been the major, pain-in-the-Ass problem, as to it being poorly?, weighted /balanced, in the RNG engine.
Its still depeloped at a slow speed. Next month there will be 3 new scenes with Emma and Kelly (at the same time) and a new Ann and Susan Scene in the police station.

I dont have a walkthrough but to be fair, its a quite easy thing, to get the needed ressources.
I suggest to go on a scavenging run early in the morning from 8 to 13 and then from 17-22. on the first 5 days without doing too much other things, then you will have most skills on maximum, which will make fights easy and fast, and you will have plenty of spare food.
After that its enough if you go on scavenging every 2 days. This will give you enough ressources to survive and skip a few days to do other things, like visit the police station, or visit the Witch or have fun with the girls all day. If you have problems finding food, allways carry a bottle of wine with you. If you meet a demon hunter you can ask him to give you food in exchange . Usualy I get 4 pieces of food from them.

hope this will help.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, we all know who to "Thank", for "incest-less" games , don't we :whistle: .

"Big-Brother-Patreon"

PS - (not the TV show, for those who never heard of the "Cold War" ):rolleyes:

Reactions: geninaheci

G315t

Dec 4, 2019
Well he earns 2100$ per month with patreon. If i would be the creator i would stick to the rules of patreon too, before I risk to loose that.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, you do know there are "other" place to go beside Patreon, with less restrictions :sneaky:, so that "excuse" doesn't hold water anymore, against "creativity" .

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
Is there any actual ending to this game? i have unlocked everything (to the best of my knowledge - sex with emma, sex with kelly, emma and kelly together with strap on, a trained dog and an obedient slave, cloud portal etc) also is blood power supposed to stay at 0 all game despite having had sex with emma and kelly which seems like it should raise it

G315t

Dec 4, 2019
Blood Power is not implemented in the game jet, which makes the whole "I need sex with many woman to become powerfull" - Story useless.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes