moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Lust and Power v0.25b

WIN: or
MAC: or
ANDROID: (167.14 MB) or or or (146.77 MB)

Reactions: Gabaw

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
ok. So I've started new game. grinded my way all the way up to new content. Got to the portal. see that people tell to use smoke stuff to sneak. But when I craft smoke potion in the kitchen it is not in the inventory.
ye im having the same issue : (

Nullnvoid

Jan 6, 2018
I think it's bugged. No scenes between mother/daughter in the living room. Everything else is done.
Your save has everything it needs for the submission route for the living room. You need to undress, dance, grope Kelly (when she is by herself in the living room) until you trigger the warn/not warn prompt (choose not to warn). After that you can move on to the individual dialogues. This allows you to move on to the living room scenes with duo/lesbian.

Reactions: Brololol

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
For this you will need the following: become "boss" of the house -> sleep with Emma (declare love) + sleep with Kelly (declare love) -> living room (Kelly alone) undress/grope until you hear footsteps -> Don't warn Kelly -> Tell her you love Kelly -> See Emma in room -> Kelly can make her own decisions -> see Kelly in room (I chose the last option) -> living room with both (options to love or submission)

At least I believe that is the steps you need to take. You can make them fuck with strapon without acquiring it (bug?).
Thank u very much , I will try these options thats u talked about

Reactions: Demongeist

dvusjedi

Apr 24, 2019
Every time I start playing this I get the old theme tune to "Married With Children" playing in my head, but instead of "Love and Marriage" I hear:

Lust and power
Lust and power
Go together like a.... (haven't worked out that bit yet, so if you're as warped as me, feel free to jump in)
Soap and shower?

• Haha
Reactions: krys69 and GreyJim

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question: when pressing the book and pointing at the middle of the circle there it tells us to "Click!!" but what do we have to put in to make it work? :unsure: I tried to input the wardrobe codes but nothing. :unsure::cautious:

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
ok here Id the Roxie question walkthrough
she apparently can't tell when you are lying even though she says she can so the answers are
1) I have a pure heart
2) the demon hunters
3)I want to kill Olivia and the demons
someone should add these to the front page as a mini walkthrough

Apr 29, 2018
ok here Id the Roxie question walkthrough
she apparently can't tell when you are lying even though she says she can so the answers are
1) I have a pure heart
2) the demon hunters
3)I want to kill Olivia and the demons
someone should add these to the front page as a mini walkthrough
The answers aren't specific, she allies with you as long as two out of three answers are favorable. I answered "black magic", "one of your girls told me", and "want to kill Olivia and the demons" and survived, but if I answer "black magic", "demon hunters", and "I want to kill Olivia" she kills me.

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
The answers aren't specific, she allies with you as long as two out of three answers are favorable. I answered "black magic", "one of your girls told me", and "want to kill Olivia and the demons" and survived, but if I answer "black magic", "demon hunters", and "I want to kill Olivia" she kills me.
Really? Because I kept having to repeat the question segment when I answered anything, but those three, and I don't mean she killed me. I mean, she tells me I was not truthful whenever I say one of her girls told me, and then she tells me not to waste her time and the questions restarted.

Ok, I redid it, and your method did work which is odd, I answered it for like ten minutes and only got one right answer... Then again, after she said she could tell I was not truthful, I kept trying the "true" answers, so I ignored a lot of the others.

trend100

Feb 18, 2019
How to...

1.Cheat\console

thanks to TCMS

install patch from 1 page. Shift+0 open the console
!!!!!!!!I!!!! You dont see any words that you enter, but the console is work and you can change params.Enter blind and properly with space between and after =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.Bugs with poisions.I cant do poitions, because hearts and leaf are taken by refrigerator in kitchen emmediately. So you need to open console in kitchen

v_inv_leaf = 10
v_inv_red_heart = 10
v_inv_yellow_heart = 10
v_inv_wine = 10

Then do poision your need

3.Threesome livingroom.

Solved by nullnvoid

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.Patreon suits

Thanks to neron

JUST Before you click on cupbord(For EMMA and Kelly) or for jessica and lisa(you should use your force to stun)

in console change
v_patron = 0

then spell

For Emma the spell name is "sexymaid"
For Lisa the spell name is "sexyoffice"
For Kelly the spell name is "sexykitten"
For Jessica the spell name is "sexybitch

5.Corruption Cherry
-i gave her about 1000 gold

P.S. Sorry for my broken english

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
how to do with Lisa? She tells me to bring him 2 alcohol and 2 kinds of hearts but I can not find where are stored the hearts in the house I must have ten!

Walktrought please ?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes