Jun 5, 2017
I wish this game wasn't developed at a snail's pace, but at least this version seems to have more content than the last patch. I'm more confused by people who just continue to give them money for such results.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Anyone has a full save of the recent version? I was using old saves and the game seems to be stuck. I am too lazy to again play from beginning. Help out a poor soul

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, interesting game after reading the posts. Will give it a try and post my experience afterwards. ;)

Aug 9, 2017
so I'm having trouble finding the "forrest portal". do I have to start a new game in this version too or am I just missing a chunk somewhere?

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
Bugfixing version (v.0.25.b) is out. About a week or so. It looks like there was a major bug with the forest location in the previous version that blocked some new content. Just in case someone is interested, here's the link:

The list of changes from Patreon:

Errors that cause game crash:
- error: if you have killed 2 or more plant demons, you jump to the forest cave each time you search the forest even if you have already found the cave. This makes impossible for you to meet the guard of the Order of Light. Thanks Xavier, Dubsington and Zaitsu for reporting about this. Now fixed.
- in the beginning of the game, after the intro, if you visit Kelly in the bathroom for the first time before you have visited Emma in the bathroom, game crashes. Now fixed.
- while Lisa still didn’t move into your house, when you visit her in her hideout in the town and offer her some food, the game crashes. Thanks Cat Hunter for reporting about this. Now fixed.
- in the livingroom, when you ask the girls to 69 or kiss or double blowjob or dance or grope their tits or use strap-on dildo, in case one of them has not enough love points or submission points for requested task, the game crashes. Thanks Dubsington for reporting about this. Now fixed.
- the option “Wash me” with Kelly in the bathroom worked only if you have more than 70 submission points for Kelly. Otherwise the game crashed. Thanks Anarchitect for reporting about this. Now fixed.
- if you use hypnosis skill on Emma and fail to win, her health bars don’t disappear after the mind battle and stay on the screen forever. Thanks Anarchitect for reporting about this. Now fixed.
Image errors:
- The forest area and the cloud portal area were marked as “Under construction” on the town map, though they are already exist. Now fixed.
- The button “Take off your bra” for Jessica has the image of common underwear instead of Jessica’s bra. The button is replaced with the right image now.
- At night all the buttons for the rooms on the house map were outlined with a yellow frame except two buttons – Emma’s room and Kelly’s room. Now the buttons for girls’ rooms look just like the others – outlined with a yellow frame.
- When you use “walk the dog” option with Jessica, while she’s wearing a dog costume, her bra changes from original to alternate and back with each her step while she walks. Now fixed.
- Lisa had an option showed as “Locked” and this caused a lot of questions because this option was impossible to unlock (it doesn’t exist yet). Now fixed. The “Locked” button for this scene was replaced with “Under construction” button.
Text errors:
- The text on the bottom of the Relations Screen describes old corruption system that doesn’t exist anymore. Now fixed.
- If you ask girls to lick each other’s pussies in the living room, if Kelly is against this idea she may mention “kissing” instead of “licking pussies”. Now fixed.

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
If you play 2 years ago - you will see no progress but only some rework and some blocked content :p .
Hey man, I've just read your comment. I actually being his $1 tier patron about two years and I can tell that you lie)
I even made some simple calculations to prove this. I like to make calculations)
The demo-version of this game was released in September 2017 (or maybe August, but I'm sure it was no earlier). Today is November 2019. So we can tell 26 months (two years) have passed since this demo-version, that had no content except the intro and no hot scenes.

In the latest version we can see total:
15 hot scenes with Emma in her bedroom
3 hot scenes with Emma in the bathroom
2 hot scenes with Emma in the kitchen
15 hot scenes with Kelly in her bedroom
2 hot scenes with Kelly in the bathroom
7 hot scenes with Emma+Kelly in the livingroom
8 hot scenes with Lisa in the library
12 hot scenes with Jessica
1 hot scene with Cherry
3 hot scenes with demons+milfs in the houses
3 hot scenes with MC+milfs on the streets
4 hot scenes during the night with hypnosis, 1 for each girl
1 hot scene with Samanta
3 hot scenes with Ann and Susan

So at least 80 hot scenes total was added during the last two years. Some scenes consist of 1 illustration, some consist of 2 full-size illustrations. Some rare scenes have 3 or 4 illustrations. Each scene also has separate additional images of articles of clothes and face expressions so you could see it in different way based on your choices.
Let's add to this about 40 backgrounds and illustrations for common scenes + countless various small images for gameplay interface.
I was curious and I cracked (unpra) his latest game archieve (v.0.25.b) and do you know how many images actually used in the game for now? 3996 image files (of full-size and small pieces total) are used to make all these scenes work. A huge amount to work with, I'd say.

Do you really think we could call this "no progress"?
I just like this game and I saw that because of your comment people start to think this game isn't worthy to give it a try, but actually it's unfair because you lied.

I just think that making fake rumors won't do anyone good.
And sorry for my English, I'm actually from Russia and English is not my native language.

saintetienne

May 25, 2018
Hey man, I've just read your comment. I actually being his $1 tier patron about two years and I can tell that you lie)
I even made some simple calculations to prove this. I like to make calculations)
The demo-version of this game was released in September 2017 (or maybe August, but I'm sure it was no earlier). Today is November 2019. So we can tell 26 months (two years) have passed since this demo-version, that had no content except the intro and no hot scenes.

In the latest version we can see total:
15 hot scenes with Emma in her bedroom
3 hot scenes with Emma in the bathroom
2 hot scenes with Emma in the kitchen
15 hot scenes with Kelly in her bedroom
2 hot scenes with Kelly in the bathroom
7 hot scenes with Emma+Kelly in the livingroom
8 hot scenes with Lisa in the library
12 hot scenes with Jessica
1 hot scene with Cherry
3 hot scenes with demons+milfs in the houses
3 hot scenes with MC+milfs on the streets
4 hot scenes during the night with hypnosis, 1 for each girl
1 hot scene with Samanta
3 hot scenes with Ann and Susan

So at least 80 hot scenes total was added during the last two years. Some scenes consist of 1 illustration, some consist of 2 full-size illustrations. Some rare scenes have 3 or 4 illustrations. Each scene also has separate additional images of articles of clothes and face expressions so you could see it in different way based on your choices.
Let's add to this about 40 backgrounds and illustrations for common scenes + countless various small images for gameplay interface.
I was curious and I cracked (unpra) his latest game archieve (v.0.25.b) and do you know how many images actually used in the game for now? 3996 image files (of full-size and small pieces total) are used to make all these scenes work. A huge amount to work with, I'd say.

Do you really think we could call this "no progress"?
I just like this game and I saw that because of your comment people start to think this game isn't worthy to give it a try, but actually it's unfair because you lied.

I just think that making fake rumors won't do anyone good.
And sorry for my English, I'm actually from Russia and English is not my native language.
well , you jut made me think it's wort a try

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes