playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lust and Power [v0.25b] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Original Size: 1.21GB

Download Win (131MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1706148

Oct 12, 2019

Thank you very much for this :)
akihito p3p.jpg

Reactions: playb0y44

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018

thank you, good sir ;)

Reactions: playb0y44

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I have 100% love and submission points for both kely and emma but the options are locked in the living room I can't use the dildo or lesbian scene

Reactions: Brololol

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I don't understand how the new paths work.

In the old version, you could pick love or submission routes so you could be an asshole or you could be friendly, but in this version if you're an asshole a bit too much then you get a gameover, so what's the point of that entire route?

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
I don't understand how the new paths work.

In the old version, you could pick love or submission routes so you could be an asshole or you could be friendly, but in this version if you're an asshole a bit too much then you get a gameover, so what's the point of that entire route?
You need to maintain a small amount of love in relation to submission. As I recall love needs to be over %10.

Nullnvoid

Jan 6, 2018
I have 100% love and submission points for both kely and emma but the options are locked in the living room I can't use the dildo or lesbian scene
For this you will need the following: become "boss" of the house -> sleep with Emma (declare love) + sleep with Kelly (declare love) -> living room (Kelly alone) undress/grope until you hear footsteps -> Don't warn Kelly -> Tell her you love Kelly -> See Emma in room -> Kelly can make her own decisions -> see Kelly in room (I chose the last option) -> living room with both (options to love or submission)

At least I believe that is the steps you need to take. You can make them fuck with strapon without acquiring it (bug?).

Reactions: lOlNoo and deshi9

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
Every time I start playing this I get the old theme tune to "Married With Children" playing in my head, but instead of "Love and Marriage" I hear:

Lust and power
Lust and power
Go together like a.... (haven't worked out that bit yet, so if you're as warped as me, feel free to jump in)

Reactions: Leafless Twig

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
If you've got the formula and ingredients to make the smoke grenades then make smoke grenades and use one at the portal. You sneak through the portal. They don't invite you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: First Class Asian

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
ok. So I've started new game. grinded my way all the way up to new content. Got to the portal. see that people tell to use smoke stuff to sneak. But when I craft smoke potion in the kitchen it is not in the inventory.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes