tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Only here the costume may not appear in all scenes. Missing part of the file in the game. Version 0.24. At 0.25 did not check.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, the patron version has theses additional files.
There is a mod here adding the files including 0.24a. This until the added files for the new actions are found.
Tbs, also, seen about adding à file as to activate the sexy content

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
How do i open the console? I already downloaded everything i need for the console (i think and i hope), but well... i simply don't know how to open the console.

miele1

Dec 20, 2017
Indeed, the patron version has theses additional files.
There is a mod here adding the files including 0.24a. This until the added files for the new actions are found.
Tbs, also, seen about adding à file as to activate the sexy content

where can I find that mod???

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
because incest and patreon are not the best friends.Or in other words incest is forbidden on patreon
why can't the dev just make a program the beginning just ask the player's relationship between him and the 2 heroines?
the dev from a town uncovered and town of passion did it like this

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
why can't the dev just make a program the beginning just ask the player's relationship between him and the 2 heroines?
the dev from a town uncovered and town of passion did it like this
The game A Town Uncovered has an incest patch.At least there is 1 on the op of that thread.But i know what you mean.I can´t say why the dev changed the complete game instead the releationship question.I think he wanted do the save way and changed his game

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Walkthrough?
no need bruh, just max out all your skill, and provide as much as food or hunt as much food as you can, to avoid gameover...
trust me once you max it's easy, plus once you encounter those yellow demons, chances on rng you'll get a quest from a demon on how to learn the skill which can easily kill a demon, (forgot the name of the skill)... once you get it, it's easy defeating any demon except the demon plants, it's easy to cheese fights with demon with the stun skill + that skill that sucks the heart out of the demon... btw I kinda use the top search to find any clue on how to finish quest here, sample is "how to make potion"
I just type it and the thread itself has answers for it
xD, hope this helps a bit

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
The game A Town Uncovered has an incest patch.At least there is 1 on the op of that thread.But i know what you mean.I can´t say why the dev changed the complete game instead the releationship question.I think he wanted do the save way and changed his game
Did the last patch changed it? It's currently on beta right? I didnt dl that coz the changelog only says bug fixes, last time I played it, it still asks the relationship, I didnt use incest patch... honestly (^_^)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Did the last patch changed it? It's currently on beta right? I didnt dl that coz the changelog only says bug fixes, last time I played it, it still asks the relationship, I didnt use incest patch... honestly (^_^)
If you mean a town uncoverd.I can´t say something about that.After you quote me i have searched for that game and then i have seen that.Or if you mean this game then it changed since version 1.3.The last time i have played was the version 1.2.b And there was incest in this game

Last edited:

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
If you mean a town uncoverd.I can´t say something about that.After you quote me i have searched for that game and then i have seen that.Or if you mean this game then it changed since version 1.3.The last time i have played was the version 1.2.b And there was incest in this game
yes bro, you dont need incest patch for that, coz the game will ask your relationship with the two girls ( who are originally your mother and sister),
hopefully he (the dev) just do it like that so we dont need the incest patch everytime the new version comes out, and yes there was an incest patch for this game back then.... or did patreon also did not approve of the how to unlock the incest patch through that method by editing the relationship in this game?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yes bro, you dont need incest patch for that, coz the game will ask your relationship with the two girls ( who are originally your mother and sister),
hopefully he (the dev) just do it like that so we dont need the incest patch everytime the new version comes out, and yes there was an incest patch for this game back then.... or did patreon also did not approve of the how to unlock the incest patch through that method by editing the relationship in this game?
i don´t think that is forbidden from patreon

Apr 22, 2019
the game was posted on july of 2017 but i bet is a bit more older, so my question is, after almost 3,5 years of developement could you guys assure me i will can fuck all the girls in the game?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes