khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Crash when barging in on Kelly showering:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_home/_kitchen/kitchen.rpy", line 228, in script call
  File "game/_town/_cherry_house/cherry.rpy", line 84, in script call
  File "game/_home/_bth/kel_bth/org_kel_bath_enter.rpy", line 323, in script call
  File "game/_home/_kelroom/_kel_count.rpy", line 30, in script
  File "game/_home/_kelroom/_kel_count.rpy", line 30, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_m_bdr' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_home/_kitchen/kitchen.rpy", line 228, in script call
  File "game/_home/_bth/kel_bth/org_kel_bath_enter.rpy", line 323, in script call
  File "game/_home/_kelroom/_kel_count.rpy", line 30, in script
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-024a_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.24.a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-024a_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.24.a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\stuff\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-024a_pc\Lust_and_Power-0.24.a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/_home/_kelroom/_kel_count.rpy", line 30, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_m_bdr' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.24.a

user2018

Jan 14, 2018
Are all the power in this ver 0.24 power in the book and power witch (The hypnosis) and power postion(make something He is up me the heath and the magic) and power in the demon police (I can take the heart)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are all the power in this ver 0.24 power in the book and power witch (The hypnosis) and power postion(make something He is up me the heath and the magic) and power in the demon police (I can take the heart)
Mana Steal from the red Demon in the Woods

N3fer

May 20, 2017
So I think I played every quests and grinded every stats but I still have the last action category locked for Lisa

Can someone give me some pointers on what I missed, I'd appreciate it a lot ?

Last edited:

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
Here's the link for Lust and Power v.0.25.a:

Changelog:
- Added + 2 scenes with Emma and Kelly in the livingroom according to the choice you did in the November poll.
- We added a new quest for the Demonhunters faction (including 1 new equipment item and 1 new ingredient for potions). If you go to Mad Man Rex and talk to him about further quests, you’ll get a new task. As a reward you’ll get a special Demonhunter’s charmed knife that will let you to get special ingredients after battles with demon plants, tentacle monsters or magic golems. At the current moment you can meet only demon plants in the game, so the only special ingredient you can get in this version is the evil flover. You’ll get it each time you kill a demon plant having the charmed knife with you.
- We added 1 new potion – a Smoke Potion. The reciepe you can buy if you talk with Cherry. To make this potion you’ll need 1 Health Potion instead of wine as a basis, and 2 evil flowers. You can cook this potion just like the others – clicking on the gas stove in the kitchen. This potion can be rather helpful in battle – if you think you can’t win, you can always open the bottle and the dense smoke fills the area. This way you can escape any battle at any moment to avoid being killed.
- We also added third faction to the game – the Order of Light. We added 1 new character – Roxie. We also added a bunch of minor characters – the guards of the Order of Light. They are represented with the same body but 9 different types of hair so they won’t look totally similar to each other.
- We added 2 new locations – the forest portal and the cloud portal. They are connected so you can travel between them easily.
- We added 3 quests for the Order of Light and Roxie.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay , I've gotten the strap-on for Emma and Kelly, the enchanted knife and made the smoke potions, I've talked to everyone and searched the forest but no one seems to know anything about the Order of Light. How soes one kick start this location?

Reactions: Khilari and Sollers

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Could someone convert this version to android ?
Would be quite appreciated.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes