Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
At start of this version (it crashed untill I emptied the save folder), it still crashes on the next step with the following error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label plant_attack is defined twice, at
  File "game/___bt2/battle_jes.rpy", line 732 and
  File "game/__bt/_battle.rpy", line 513.

The label _call_v_dtm_ch_91 is defined twice, at
  File "game/_home/_bth/emm_bth/org_emm_bath_wash_together.rpy", line 140 and
  File "game/_home/_bth/emm_bth/org_emm_bath_wash_together.rpy", line 237.

File "game/_home/_bth/emm_bth/org_emm_bath_wash_together.rpy", line 237 and
  File "game/_home/_bth/emm_bth/org_emm_bath_wash_together.rpy", line 373.

File "game/_home/_bth/emm_bth/org_emm_bath_wash_together.rpy", line 373 and
  File "game/_home/_bth/emm_bth/org_emm_bath_wash_together.rpy", line 461.

The label kel_gameover_end is defined twice, at
  File "game/_home/_emmroom/org_emm_gameover_event.rpy", line 126 and
  File "game/_home/_kelroom/org_kel_gameover.rpy", line 130.

The label emmkit_wheel is defined twice, at
  File "game/_home/_kitchen/emm_kch/org_emm_kit_enter.rpy", line 10 and
  File "game/_home/_kitchen/kitchen_m.rpy", line 24.

The label emmkel_lr_kiss_kel_protest is defined twice, at
  File "game/_home/_lvr/emm_kel_lr_69.rpy", line 165 and
  File "game/_home/_lvr/emm_kel_lr_kiss.rpy", line 161.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
The art is good but the gameplay is not, you already had awful grinding with some ugly op encounters, making save scumming a must and now you can't even kill the first demon without boring yourself to death. Turn the difficult down, please.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The art is good but the gameplay is not, you already had awful grinding with some ugly op encounters, making save scumming a must and now you can't even kill the first demon without boring yourself to death. Turn the difficult down, please.
I have 500+ exp maxed out all skills and never had problems in battle... and no I didn't cheat.
usenig a bit logic or tactic and use your first few exp reasonable will save you alot.
Makeing the battles easier will only make them even more useless... you could even skip or auto battle some of these encounters without issues by now... makeing them easier will make this mandatory or people will call it senseless grind

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Stun and shield are the key to beating the more difficult opponents. Figure out how to use those properly and every fight is easy. You literally never get hit in any fight unless you just don't care to defend yourself properly.

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
What the hell did they do to the intro?

This used to be a very decent game, but because of the Patreon rules they had to take out the mom and sister.

It would have been far better to do what everyone else does and make them the re-nameable landlady and lodger.

Or just keep the new intro short.

Instead they've got some (a) impenetrable and (b) longwinded tosh that i can't even get through.

Sorry.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Can't even enable unren dev console. It causes an error and startup on crash. First enemy heals itself for 3 every second turn yet you can only deal 1 damage at a time.

OVerall just a complete waste of your time, go find a better game to play, there's plenty out there.

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
so, if I understand correctly, there is no choice of path between love and submission, you have to do both? I don't understand very well... someone for guiding me ?

(i try to do only submission but i'd have a game over.)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so, if I understand correctly, there is no choice of path between love and submission, you have to do both? I don't understand very well... someone for guiding me ?

(i try to do only submission but i'd have a game over.)
If with "both" you mean either one but no midle path... than yes... it's either Love or submission... even if you cheat both values up to 100

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i mean there is no real submission path ?
submission... hmm... you can make them terrified by you and your actions, which forces some kind of submission if you apply force to it... but the girls won't be willingly submissive or devoted to you on that route...
However they'll become more docile and devoted to the MC on the Love Route... again no real submission, but close enough I think

Reactions: 4lex

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
You have to keep love above 5. That's not really a love path, it's more of a Machiavellian "It's great if they fear you but you are screwed if they hate you." And once submission is above 75 the girls become really obedient and will do pretty much everything.

Reactions: 4lex

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
You have to keep love above 5. That's not really a love path, it's more of a Machiavellian "It's great if they fear you but you are screwed if they hate you."
ok, that's what I was wondering.

thank you Evangelion-01 and pklmjn (y):)

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Hans anyone been able to see the new shower scene with the daughter?
nope, I got a bugged scene in the kistchen instead

and frankly, even though i like the hypnosis spell, Emma's fight is just awfull, frustrating and completely luck based if you're lucky, you can win it in less than 10 energy and if you're not, you'll need 32 energy to win it ...

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes