Fluffypineapple

Nov 7, 2017
I've searched the thread but I can't seem to find out what actually causes game over. Is there any way to know when you're about to do something that will trigger game over so you can avoid it?

Sep 30, 2017
I've searched the thread but I can't seem to find out what actually causes game over. Is there any way to know when you're about to do something that will trigger game over so you can avoid it?
It's the "Love" points of the two women in the house that causes gameover. Don't get it below 5% or else it will trigger. It's harder to balance it out if you're going with the submission route.

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, how do I unlock the sofa scenes with the two girls sitting down? I've done all the sex scenes with the both of them, but it seems I'm missing something. Help?

Sep 30, 2017
That has been explained and descripted in detail before... you should try useing the search function or check the last 10 pages (I think)
Thanks! I've been on this site for quite a while but never really bothered to experiment with the search option. I didn't know you could use it like that :LOL: :LOL: Well, at least this will save me some time in the future now that I know.

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
How Can I unlock the last bathroom scene from emma?
How Can I unlock all four categories from lisa?
How Can I corrupt cherry?

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Just started playing this game (the unofficial compressed version) yesterday. There's a crash whenever I give food to Lisa while she's still in the first scene, the house with traps. Am I the one having this issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There're some weird tactics when "training" the girls (or women) in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was I still missing sth here? Pls advise, thx.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
So how do you access the wardrobe spells? Clicking on it tells me to download the game from their patreon.

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
No changelog. 23b has no content, probably. After all, the ten last versions had no new content either, the "in construction" areas remain just that, in construction.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No changelog. 23b has no content, probably. After all, the ten last versions had no new content either, the "in construction" areas remain just that, in construction.
Not true... they added additional "under construction" signes here and there :devilish:

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes