botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, is there an incest patch for this, or is there a way to make the girls your relatives again and while I'm at it, how far is this now content-wise?

the dev removed the incest and the mod here is really outdated. So no incest at present.
Welp! here's the first part of my question already answered. That ought to have cost him some patrons, if he doesn't have an incest patch or someone who can make one.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp
Sep 30, 2017
So, is there an incest patch for this, or is there a way to make the girls your relatives again and while I'm at it, how far is this now content-wise?

Welp! here's the first part of my question already answered. That ought to have cost him some patrons, if he doesn't have an incest patch or someone who can make one.
Some guy named Otter was doing some excellent work with the Incest patch. But, he eventually gave up because the updates were too fast. Everytime he finished reworking a patch, another update popped up...So...Yeah...He told us he would be happy to make one but only if the game is completed.

Anyway, it's not that bad really. I just skip through the intro of the story and I just pretend that the girls are still Mom & Sis. Works for me

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Some guy named Otter was doing some excellent work with the Incest patch. But, he eventually gave up because the updates were too fast. Everytime he finished reworking a patch, another update popped up...So...Yeah...He told us he would be happy to make one but only if the game is completed.

Anyway, it's not that bad really. I just skip through the intro of the story and I just pretend that the girls are still Mom & Sis. Works for me
Ah, that's probably why I decided to wait as well, but of course a version 0.23b doesn't seem as if it will be finished in the next year or so. ;)

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Can someone provide a full save or tell me how to unlock the new events? been going through 20 days in game with no change.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I'm sure I mentioned it earlier in the thread but this seem to be spinning in place with reworks of, well, everything as opposed to adding to all the unimportant parts, like oh, you know, the fucking story? (literally)

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
stuck with liza and jessica. liza is already in our house and my inner voice tells me to wait so she can find something in library. but i assume that should be recipe for potions right? and i did this little quest and still nothing. and about jessica, i kept giving food to her. with 100% love i asking her to move in our harem where she tells me that she will think of it. and inner voice tells me to dominate her. is that necessary to continue her story?
update: nvm jessica part. somehow its solved itself

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
I'm sure I mentioned it earlier in the thread but this seem to be spinning in place with reworks of, well, everything as opposed to adding to all the unimportant parts, like oh, you know, the fucking story? (literally)
+1, the contruction zones remained construction zones through tens and tens of updates. Well, updates, it was more like never-ending rewritings of the existing content.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes