dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I had to begin from cero again. My trouble, I cant remember how to unlock the stun charm!!!
Also, I have to get the hearts to Lisa, but the serif office doesn't gets activated.

btw, in this last version, the combats are extremly hard :-(

Thanks!!!

EDIT.- solved!!!

Last edited:

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
Hi guys, the link for (v.0.24.a) for you:

The changelog:
- added + 3 new Jessica hot scenes, right as you voted in September poll. Now you can touch her breasts, touch her butt or ask her to take off her bra.
- added + 1 new hot scene with Kelly in the bathroom. Now you can ask her to wash you, and she'll finish doing this with a handjob.
- added a possibility to use hypnosis skill not only on Lisa, but on other girls too. Now you can use it on Jessica or Enma or Kelly by visiting their rooms at night when they sleep and clicking on their heads. Their mind traits of the girls differ from each other.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys, the link for (v.0.24.a) for you:

The changelog:
- added + 3 new Jessica hot scenes, right as you voted in September poll. Now you can touch her breasts, touch her butt or ask her to take off her bra.
- added + 1 new hot scene with Kelly in the bathroom. Now you can ask her to wash you, and she'll finish doing this with a handjob.
- added a possibility to use hypnosis skill not only on Lisa, but on other girls too. Now you can use it on Jessica or Enma or Kelly by visiting their rooms at night when they sleep and clicking on their heads. Their mind traits of the girls differ from each other.
Thank you!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
When I ask Kelly to wash me, she agrees but before the scene starts, I'n either sent somewhere else or I'm having dinner in teh bathroom.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust and Power [v0.24a] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download PC (122MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
An excellent game, but ... The fact that this is practically the only game on this site in which there is no patron version spoils the mood very much ... Putting it here is really a big problem ??? P.S. Especially smart on the topic of "pay and receive", please do not fuss, not on this site to talk about it

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i been playing this game since ver 1 now i finding so hard im dead in game after first battle if thats how meant to be i wont be playing it any more so back to fallout 4 with mods for me

Reactions: libertypics
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes