dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
For everyone complaining about the lack of incest when it is tagged, there is the mother/daughter lesbian scene so TECHNICALLY there is incest :p

Reactions: HotDoG1458

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
For everyone complaining about the lack of incest when it is tagged, there is the mother/daughter lesbian scene so TECHNICALLY there is incest :p
He changed the intro so the mc is not related with his family
but lesbian incest is okay? The dev is a hypocrite If patreon says incest is not allowed then he should listen to them like what he did with the protagonist and change the mom for a landlady and the daughter for a roomate so they are not related anymore if he wants to ruins this game more that he already did.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
He changed the intro so the mc is not related with his family
but lesbian incest is okay? The dev is a hypocrite If patreon says incest is not allowed then he should listen to them like what he did with the protagonist and change the mom for a landlady and the daughter for a roomate so they are not related anymore if he wants to ruins this game more that he already did.
Not looking for a quarrel. The dev is bound by the rules of Patreon if he agrees with them or not. I don't see that as being hypocritical, just a fact. That's why the major change, which makes sense if he wants to continue using the platform. I, for one, was happy to see that little scene and hopefully it won't bite him the ass with Patreon. I actually prefer if devs can sneak things past Patreon (which is what this might be). If you really dislike the game that much, there are alot of others on here to choose from.

fbz222

Mar 15, 2018
havent been able to figure out how to unlock the couch scenes, can someone point me in the right direction?

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Lust and Power v0.24a

WIN:
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -
MAC:
Part1 -
Part2 -
Part3 -

ANDROID:
or

ANDROID (arm64 & armeabi) [v0.24a ENG & v0.22 RU]:

Jackal_77776666

Apr 27, 2019
>The dev is bound by the rules of Patreon if he agrees with them or not.
>I don't see that as being hypocritical.
>I, for one, was happy to see that little scene and hopefully it won't bite him the ass with Patreon.
>I actually prefer if devs can sneak things past Patreon
No wonder you can't detect hypocrisy: How many circles can we walk in during our gymnastics?

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
hypnosis no longer works for me on Lisa, no matter how many times i hit her there's no energy loss

Jackal_77776666

Apr 27, 2019
Nice, I love when someone new chooses to make their first post an attack on someone's else's comments. perhaps you should pull up the dictionary before treating us to your vast knowledge of semantics.
I was thoroughly inspired by you yourself to inform you that what you yourself said was hypocritical; ergo, of course you wouldn't be able to detect hypocrisy. If that's an 'attack' to you, then so be it, but I consider it an observation on why your perspectives differ, and why I particularly and specifically disagree with yours: Take it as you will, but if all you have is condescension, spare me it.

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Stun and shield are the key to beating the more difficult opponents. Figure out how to use those properly and every fight is easy. You literally never get hit in any fight unless you just don't care to defend yourself properly.
You are going eventually to receive damage because there is a rng going on and you have not unlimited energy, so if your powers are lame a demon+ is going to screw you.
I have 500+ exp maxed out all skills...
I'd rather do not.

When i said turn the difficulty down i meant turn down the grinding, giving more hps to foes or nerfing your damage is an awful way of increasing the filler i already thought was bad enough.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Recently started playing this game again after a long time, anyone know how to enter Demonhunters’ club or see the kelly bathroom scene where she washes you?

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes