WIN:
MAC:
ANDROID: or or

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol and seden

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
How to find a light request and a new character?
i found them in the woods, when i started a new game, before actually i found a cave, but be ware, their is traps along the way.

iam currently stock, found them, but cant move on, stock at the guards

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
anyone have 0,23 0,24 full save? Because lloks like mine is bugged. I've finished very possible content in my version and still haven't found the witch. I found her house in the older versions, but when I've skipped few, and tried to do a fresh start in 0,23 I can't find her anymore. And she is ingame. I can't progress because I've stuck. And I don't want to start another fresh run.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It's a quest from the police station, once done with the previous tasks he send you to her.
Then her location is visible on the map..

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
It's a quest from the police station, once done with the previous tasks he send you to her.
Then her location is visible on the map..
well the fun part is< I finished every available quest at police station, and yet no witch

May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.25.a

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
Still buggy as hell. As with every past version some interactions are blocked ( mom bathroom, cellar girl) especially the new option shower me for the daughter seems to teleport the protagonist to somewhere (so far kitchen or pub)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Here's the link for Lust and Power v.0.25.a:

Changelog:
- Added + 2 scenes with Emma and Kelly in the livingroom according to the choice you did in the November poll.
- We added a new quest for the Demonhunters faction (including 1 new equipment item and 1 new ingredient for potions). If you go to Mad Man Rex and talk to him about further quests, you’ll get a new task. As a reward you’ll get a special Demonhunter’s charmed knife that will let you to get special ingredients after battles with demon plants, tentacle monsters or magic golems. At the current moment you can meet only demon plants in the game, so the only special ingredient you can get in this version is the evil flover. You’ll get it each time you kill a demon plant having the charmed knife with you.
- We added 1 new potion – a Smoke Potion. The reciepe you can buy if you talk with Cherry. To make this potion you’ll need 1 Health Potion instead of wine as a basis, and 2 evil flowers. You can cook this potion just like the others – clicking on the gas stove in the kitchen. This potion can be rather helpful in battle – if you think you can’t win, you can always open the bottle and the dense smoke fills the area. This way you can escape any battle at any moment to avoid being killed.
- We also added third faction to the game – the Order of Light. We added 1 new character – Roxie. We also added a bunch of minor characters – the guards of the Order of Light. They are represented with the same body but 9 different types of hair so they won’t look totally similar to each other.
- We added 2 new locations – the forest portal and the cloud portal. They are connected so you can travel between them easily.
- We added 3 quests for the Order of Light and Roxie.
3 quests? Is that find the portal first, get and make the smoke potions to use it and then find the 5 plant parts for Roxie?

Ironhuman

Feb 14, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
if _menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 430, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Patreon\Lurking Hedgehog\Lust_and_Power-0.25.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2519, in interact
i()
if _menu:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.25.a
same ... pls hlp

Last edited:

neron

Sep 14, 2016
The guide to obtaining all costumes:

1. in console change v_patron = 0 (or some number not equal to 17)
(or you can change it in "game\__sys\init.rpy" and in "game\__sys\dtm_ch.rpy", but you need to start a new game :WaitWhat: )

2. Then you need to use stun on girl (or use wardrobe in room) to apply costume:
  • For Emma the spell name is "sexymaid"
  • For Lisa the spell name is "sexyoffice"
  • For Kelly the spell name is "sexykitten"
  • For Jessica the spell name is "sexybitch"
If you want to switch back, use spell - "normal" for all girls.

Last edited:

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
The guide to obtaining all costumes:

1. in console change v_patron = 0 (or some number not equal to 17)
(or you can change it in "game\__sys\init.rpy" and in "game\__sys\dtm_ch.rpy", but you need to start a new game :WaitWhat: )

[...]
When using the console, the value keeps switching back immediately to 17.

I don't have a "__sys" folder in the "game" folder and no "init.rpy" or "dtm_ch.rpy" in any of the games folders

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes