did I do something wrong?

energy v_my_energy = 10
health v_my_health = 10
v_food=10
these don't work for me

the only one I got to work is the exp

U

User_51567

Why the hell do you need cheats in this game?, honestly..... It takes more time to look them up, and type them in and ask questions about it because you don't understand them.... then go outside, look in a house, fight a monster and go back.....

I can understand wanting cheats in games like... New life, Big Brother and big games like that..
But small games like this were you can do everything in half a hour without cheats...... I really don't understand that...

Nothing personal of looking for a fight or anything....So my apology if it sounds like that.
But i honestly don't get it .

Reactions: ray3dave and botc76

summerjo

May 9, 2017
every time I have played, that monster with poison keeps killing me.
This is before I have found the way to make potions.
I can't get by that monster no matter what I do. I have saved right before I go out, but he kills me

Reactions: User_51567

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
every time I have played, that monster with poison keeps killing me.
This is before I have found the way to make potions.
I can't get by that monster no matter what I do. I have saved right before I go out, but he kills me
@summerjo reminds us why this small game needs cheats. It's easy to die.

When this game was the Dark Prince, there were Patreon codes that increased your stat baselines. Haven't seen those in a while, and I guess they went away. But maybe it's just none of us think it's worth the coin...

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Use this site to edit your saved game works a LOT easier!!

Cro

May 10, 2017
Why the hell do you need cheats in this game?, honestly..... It takes more time to look them up, and type them in and ask questions about it because you don't understand them.... then go outside, look in a house, fight a monster and go back.....

I can understand wanting cheats in games like... New life, Big Brother and big games like that..
But small games like this were you can do everything in half a hour without cheats...... I really don't understand that...

Nothing personal of looking for a fight or anything....So my apology if it sounds like that.
But i honestly don't get it .
Your examples are the worst possible ones :) New Life and Big Brother are a mega grind feast. 25 stupid stealth missions for example, 50 (!!!) days of working in a bakery and so on. And don't get me started on Big Brother. Sure, after you pass certain points, you don't need the cheats anymore, but until then...
The are other games that don't need cheats, but even those, on replay, need them badly.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
did I do something wrong?

energy v_my_energy = 10
health v_my_health = 10
v_food=10
these don't work for me

the only one I got to work is the exp
i used a save editor to alter my stuff

U

User_51567

I would say..
Play it...See it...and you have you're answer..

For me this is one of my favorites(One of my 99?), but my personal preference is very different of yours.....

So only you can be the judge if you find the content of this game... "good"

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I would say..
Play it...See it...and you have you're answer..

For me this is one of my favorites(One of my 99?), but my personal preference is very different of yours.....

So only you can be the judge if you find the content of this game... "good"
I played the previous version and i liked it but it lacked sexual content and since he "rebooted2 it i don't know how much content there is in this version.

U

User_51567

I played the previous version and i liked it but it lacked sexual content and since he "rebooted2 it i don't know how much content there is in this version.
At this point there is Less content in Lust and Power then there was at The Dark Prince...

Lust and Power however looks a lot better then the Dark prince.... But content wise...... I think that at rate that he is going now... That it's going to take at least 3 more months until he got the same amount of content in Lust and Power..
And obvious even more time before he surpasses The dark Prince..

But i thinks that it's worth the wait, at least for now..
So long he puts out regular content and sticks with this game(No more remakes)....He will have my Support/pledge.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
The latest version brings all but Lisa (no another Lisa) up to almost the same level of corruption as the Dark Prince.
Here is my save game with total level of corruption for those who just want the more interesting scenes without spending awhile to get to them

Last edited:

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
The latest version brings all but Lisa (no another Lisa) up to almost the same level of corruption as the Dark Prince.
Here is my save game with total level of corruption for those who just want the more interesting scenes without spending awhile to get to them
Thank's

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes