PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
At this point there is Less content in Lust and Power then there was at The Dark Prince...

Lust and Power however looks a lot better then the Dark prince.... But content wise...... I think that at rate that he is going now... That it's going to take at least 3 more months until he got the same amount of content in Lust and Power..
And obvious even more time before he surpasses The dark Prince..

But i thinks that it's worth the wait, at least for now..
So long he puts out regular content and sticks with this game(No more remakes)....He will have my Support/pledge.
Let's hope he doesnt abandon it, Dark Prince with how the characters looked definitely would have abandoned it too - this one is looking way better. The potential is a lot stronger, only time will tell.

@TCMS, Have you noticed the otter in your signature blinks with one eye? It triggers me in a weird way. xD

U

User_51567

The latest version brings all but Lisa (no another Lisa) up to almost the same level of corruption as the Dark Prince.
Here is my save game with total level of corruption for those who just want the more interesting scenes without spending awhile to get to them
Not true at all.
You had many more options with Mom with the dark Prince, with the girl outside who fights you(Forgot her name)and with Lisa..
The only one who has almost the same amount of content is the sister, but that's all.
And the GFX of the dark prince did not bother me at all to be honest... Sure it looked like crap, but the gameplay was enjoyable enough to look past that.

I truly believe that this game has te potential to be one 1 the more popular/best games on this forum.
As long as he sticks with it,

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
At this point there is Less content in Lust and Power then there was at The Dark Prince...

Lust and Power however looks a lot better then the Dark prince.... But content wise...... I think that at rate that he is going now... That it's going to take at least 3 more months until he got the same amount of content in Lust and Power..
And obvious even more time before he surpasses The dark Prince..

But i thinks that it's worth the wait, at least for now..
So long he puts out regular content and sticks with this game(No more remakes)....He will have my Support/pledge.
I'll wait some time then, because i liked the concept just feel like the content is too little for now.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I will need to double check about Dark Prince but I know there were a couple more with the Mom but forgot about the extra ones with Jessica (the girl you strip outside)!

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Yep HJ is the best you can do besides stripping her and the only scene missing from the current version except the bathroom scenes:

Here is a link to the Dark Prince if anyone wants to check it out:

Last edited:
Reactions: Emilee Teresta

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Someone said earlier that when you click on the mother's cabinet in the Patreon version you unlock a sexy maid's outfit. Anyone know what it does when you click on the sister's cabinet?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Someone said earlier that when you click on the mother's cabinet in the Patreon version you unlock a sexy maid's outfit. Anyone know what it does when you click on the sister's cabinet?
that only applies to the $15 patron version which no one has shared as yet

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I'm enjoying the introduction and build-up of the outside world and their characters, but do think the family's character events should be further on (also hoping that the bedrooms aren't always going to be off-limits at night...)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
What does the patreon version let you do in the mom's room?

Edit: Ah wardrobe changes for the mother and sister.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, The girls get another clothing option, some bonus (not sure how many scene are actually in then). Guess we will see if these files got to us (provided the developer distribute the edited + Required files (images, or are they already ingame ?). Tbs.

uryushin

Aug 23, 2016
Lust and Power 0.7a

Lust and Power v.0.7.a changelog:

- added new storyline quest from Fiddle in the police station
- added new location - whitch's hut
- added new female character: Cherry the witch
- added new skill: Hypnosis
- added new inventory item: gold
- added ability to buy and sell items
- added + 1 scene with Lisa
- added + 1 scene with CHerry