alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not involving the MC's relations, but he lives with a mother and daughter. Under your guidance, they can become ... close.
Actually, according to the concept before Patreon went Spanish Inquisition on incest, the MC and that mother and daughter were fully blood related. The problem is adding it back in due to how thoroughly the dev worked to remove it to comply with Patreon. It is extremely difficult and patches like that have to be updated every single time the game is, so the modder wants to hold off until the game is more stable and maybe even complete.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Actually, according to the concept before Patreon went Spanish Inquisition on incest, the MC and that mother and daughter were fully blood related. The problem is adding it back in due to how thoroughly the dev worked to remove it to comply with Patreon. It is extremely difficult and patches like that have to be updated every single time the game is, so the modder wants to hold off until the game is more stable and maybe even complete.
Yup. The dev is skirting it as is having the incestuous scenes between mother and daughter.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yup. The dev is skirting it as is having the incestuous scenes between mother and daughter.
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't gotten hit for that. Then there's the whole hypnotism thing with Jessica, which I only know of from the screenshot a couple posts above us, which could be seen by Patreon as forcing them. Forced sex is another of the banned content types. Basically anything that is illegal in real life.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
So, I found an error. It says I don't have enough energy, and then proceeds me inside. Where can I report this? Nowhere? Ah, that's fine. 1583603906540.png

Also if you click day icon ( 1583605423098.png ), it crashes. Something about
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/_home/_myroom/_myroom.rpy", line 199, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'cut_option'.
  File "/home/neko/Downloads2/f95/_renpy/Lust_and_Power-0.28.a-pc/renpy/execution.py", line 761, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "/home/neko/Downloads2/f95/_renpy/Lust_and_Power-0.28.a-pc/renpy/script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'cut_option'.
Ps does it lag? I think transitions are rather slow. Like you click "sleep till morning" and then wait 10 seconds for text change. This is very annoying, especially in fights.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 18 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

GadorDev

Jul 20, 2017
somebody can help me, i deleted my file and i need a new one.

You people can give me one save file, i would not like to play the entire game again.

PS: sorry for my english.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes