Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 08 Mar, 2020
Download it here: Lust and Power [v0.28a] [Lurking Hedgehog]

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
The link is down

Reactions: Steffane

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
how can u unlock sexy maid outfit for mom ?
How to...

1.Cheat\console

thanks to TCMS

install patch from 1 page. Shift+0 open the console
!!!!!!!!I!!!! You dont see any words that you enter, but the console is work and you can change params.Enter blind and properly with space between and after =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.Bugs with poisions.I cant do poitions, because hearts and leaf are taken by refrigerator in kitchen emmediately. So you need to open console in kitchen

v_inv_leaf = 10
v_inv_red_heart = 10
v_inv_yellow_heart = 10
v_inv_wine = 10

Then do poision your need

3.Threesome livingroom.

Solved by nullnvoid

4.Patreon suits

Thanks to neron

JUST Before you click on cupbord(For EMMA and Kelly) or for jessica and lisa(you should use your force to stun)

in console change
v_patron = 0

then spell

For Emma the spell name is "sexymaid"
For Lisa the spell name is "sexyoffice"
For Kelly the spell name is "sexykitten"
For Jessica the spell name is "sexybitch

5.Corruption Cherry
-i gave her about 1000 gold

P.S. Sorry for my broken english

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Lust and Power [v0.28a] [Lurking Hedgehog] - Original Size: 1.3GB

Compressed version for PC (134MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
version 0.29! where did you get it? the download link is for the 0.28a, please provide the update.
I think there's been a misunderstanding Pankajkumar9631@ and I are asking for the changelog for the new version that has been released for patreons since early march (10th i think) because we don't have it, it hasn't been uploaded onto the site and we would appreciate if it would.

Reactions: Sam4ever

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
when we help a girl why don't we do more than a titjob or handjob ? and how do i get my blood strength up?

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
I think there's been a misunderstanding Pankajkumar9631@ and I are asking for the changelog for the new version that has been released for patreons since early march (10th i think) because we don't have it, it hasn't been uploaded onto the site and we would appreciate if it would.
And indeed there was, now it's crystal clear ;)

Jackku990

Mar 1, 2020
How to get Emma and Kelly lesbian action unlocked Kelly always deny to do it and I can't fuck them for either they Emma deny to fuck on couch in front of kelly

Jackku990

Mar 1, 2020
Either 100% love or 100% submission, any lower than that the scene gets locked and Kelly will refuse.
Well submission did the trick for me without even reaching 100% but thanks ... But I can't unlock Emma bathroom last scene.... Also with witch after you learn smoke position the position option lock....is there any other way to unlock it

Reactions: Abidin and Sam4ever

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Well submission did the trick for me without even reaching 100% but thanks ... But I can't unlock Emma bathroom last scene.... Also with witch after you learn smoke position the position option lock....is there any other way to unlock it
The bathroom last scene is lock as well for me and cant figure out how to unlock it.

"smoke position the position option lock....is there any other way to unlock it" ---> I dont know what you mean by that. Please explain.

Do you have any idea how to reach the 15 step of Emma's corruption? 1.jpg 2.jpg

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
The bathroom last scene is lock as well for me and cant figure out how to unlock it.

Do you have any idea how to reach the 15 step of Emma's corruption?
It's a old bug.
I found only the way to edit a save to change ''v_emm_show' to 3. It has to be changed to 3 when Emma masturbates, but it doesn't work well.
And sleep in bed to update corruption.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes