Jackku990

Mar 1, 2020
The bathroom last scene is lock as well for me and cant figure out how to unlock it.

"smoke position the position option lock....is there any other way to unlock it" ---> I dont know what you mean by that. Please explain.

Do you have any idea how to reach the 15 step of Emma's corruption? View attachment 596145 View attachment 596146
Screen blow is what option of witch am talking about .... And Emma wash together option isn't working either but it's unlocked and the last option is locked .... Also how to unlock last spell option in book

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Well submission did the trick for me without even reaching 100% but thanks ... But I can't unlock Emma bathroom last scene.... Also with witch after you learn smoke position the position option lock....is there any other way to unlock it
potion or postion? i think you meant smoke potion?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Running the latest version and the anti-cheat. Ran into this error trying to access my inventory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any suggestions to fix it?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Lust and Power [v0.29a]
Win/Linux
(138MB .7z): - - -
Mac (145MB - Untested!): - -

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
The bathroom last scene is lock as well for me and cant figure out how to unlock it.

"smoke position the position option lock....is there any other way to unlock it" ---> I dont know what you mean by that. Please explain.

Do you have any idea how to reach the 15 step of Emma's corruption? View attachment 596145 View attachment 596146
If I remember correctly, you have to make him masturbate in his room, first dressed and then naked.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Is there an incest patch? I remember when this had this but last time i checked it was just the boring landlady scenario.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Is there an incest patch? I remember when this had this but last time i checked it was just the boring landlady scenario.
nope the is no incest pathc, the DEV rewrote the complte story and excluded the incest content, there was a n Incest mMOd but it works just with version 0.18, the mod discontinued because of the DEV of this game updates to fast

there is a slight chance it will be modded again when the game is complete

Reactions: riddo
D

Deleted member 1942229

Changelog:

- Added + 3 new hot scenes for Jessica (as was determined by the results of the February poll): a blowjob, a titjob and masturbation scene. All three scenes are animated, and this time we decided to create 6 frames for each scene instead of 3 frames as it was for all previous animated scenes. This is supposed to make animation look more qualitative and smoother.

- Added + 1 hot scene for Samantha on Demon TV. Now you can watch Samantha stands up and takes off all her clothes after the newscast. Pay attention that all scenes on Demon TV are run randomly, so you’d have to watch TV several times probably before you’d see the scene.

- Added + 2 newscasts on Demon TV. Grouch and Samantha would tell the viewers about Cherry the witch and about Mad Man Rex.

- Character replacement: all Samantha content was reworked. Our artist was dissatisfied with her look, so we deleted her all images and replaced them with new Samantha. She still keeps her old name but now she looks more beautiful and sexy, and her clothes are more smart.

- New cheats for $10 Patrons. They give better control over the situation in the game to the player and allow to set any values for love and submission parameters of any girl.

Bugs and errors fixed:

- Bug: sometimes when you run striptease scene of Ann and Susan, they are already naked in the beginning of the scene and players miss most of the content in this scene. Now fixed.

- Bug: game crashes when you try to sell demon plant leaf or smoke potion to Chery. Now fixed.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
nope the is no incest pathc, the DEV rewrote the complte story and excluded the incest content, there was a n Incest mMOd but it works just with version 0.18, the mod discontinued because of the DEV of this game updates to fast

there is a slight chance it will be modded again when the game is complete
Thanks mate
its a pitty. Now it just another game in the ocean of landlandy/roommate games.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I have a question, please: in the morning, during the Emma's shower, I have a locked option after the wash me. Can you please tell me how to get it or maybe a save with it? Thanks a lot!

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
I have tried to use the anti-cheat tool from the first page, it does not open console. Any help or explanation would be wonderful, thanks.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes