TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I've hit a wall with Emma. I must be missing something simple, but I don't know what it is. I've completed 100% of the content for all of the other girls, but most of Emma's content remains locked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have her up to 100% submission and 100% love, and still the majority of her content is locked. I've tried interacting with her in every possible way, and in every room of the house where she can be found, and at different times of day. I must be overlooking something obvious, but I have no idea what it is. Does anyone have any insight to offer?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Try *not cheating*
You should have 100% submission OR 100% love.
And early events unlock later events, in order.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Try *not cheating*
You should have 100% submission OR 100% love.
And early events unlock later events, in order.
I didn't use any cheats to build her submission to 100%. I did that entirely through gameplay. When those events were still locked, I used a cheat to boost her love to 100%. So *not cheating* didn't do the trick. Any other suggestions?

Dr.Tod

Jan 10, 2019
The 29a has a bug concerning Jessica: if you get outside with her and make her strip completely naked and then have sex with her the game crashes:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_town/_dh_club/dh_club.rpy", line 89, in script call
  File "game/_home/_kitchen/kitchen.rpy", line 246, in script call
  File "game/_town/_jes_ambush/_jes_3_bj.rpy", line 124, in script
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_town/_dh_club/dh_club.rpy", line 89, in script call
  File "game/_town/_jes_ambush/_jes_3_bj.rpy", line 124, in script
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 318, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1222, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1209, in update
    child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1274, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "Y:\GAMES\Lust_and_Power-0.29.a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1270, in condition_switch_pick
    raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.29.a

siide

Aug 9, 2019
already had sex with emma and kelly but blood strength still 0 . why???

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can dick all the girls and you stay at 0, either a bug for the last 3+ builds or there's nothing to do with it yet (there's been a few remakes along the way, it used to increase years ago)

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Screen blow is what option of witch am talking about .... And Emma wash together option isn't working either but it's unlocked and the last option is locked .... Also how to unlock last spell option in book
Now I understood, the last option of the witch is also locked for me and can not figure how to unlock it. the same thing with Emma's option after wash me option.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
How to get the evil flower for smoke potion
Go to The demon cop and do the quests until he sends you into the forest to find the guy in the cave. The evil flowers are in the forest but you need a special knife from the Demonhunters at the strip club you can get by showing him five demon hearts after you've gotten the protection talisman that runs on batteries quest done.

Those flowers are downright evil too, stun don't work, shield is useless and they'll have like five point shields themselves a lot of the time. It takes berserk rage and constant attacks to win, and you'll have to use dark storm every chance you get, firing Dark Balls in between to keep the flowers from from firing back. You'll probably have to Energy Boost during the fight and will probably take a nasty shot when you do.

Kregon79

Feb 19, 2018
the thing that realy gets me is the dev has to rewrite the whole premise to remove the incest with the MC but that dont seem to care there is still incest between the mother and daughter. Is it just any excuse for girl on girl is execrable ? I dont realy care one way or the other about including incest but i find blocking some and not others interesting

Reactions: Jackal_77776666

Raring

May 6, 2019
I got her at 100% love, yet the first option is still locked. What do I need to do to unlock it? Also I'm still not completely sold on supporting them on patreon being this early into the game, what else other than clothing options am I missing out on using the public build?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I got her at 100% love, yet the first option is still locked. What do I need to do to unlock it? Also I'm still not completely sold on supporting them on patreon being this early into the game, what else other than clothing options am I missing out on using the public build?
I had something similar happen to me. I had to start a new game, and then I was able to progress through Emma's content. However, Jessica now has options which won't unlock. In my first game, I had unlocked all of Jessica's content, so now I've been able to access all of the content in the game, but only in separate games.

Reactions: Raring
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes