Raring

May 6, 2019
I had something similar happen to me. I had to start a new game, and then I was able to progress through Emma's content. However, Jessica now has options which won't unlock. In my first game, I had unlocked all of Jessica's content, so now I've been able to access all of the content in the game, but only in separate games.
Seems like Jessica won't move in with me at 100% love either, so this entire playthrough seems bugged. If someone has a save and is willing to upload it, I will gladly take it to check out the scenes until a new update comes out which hopefully fixes some things.

E: solved the part with the mother not unlocking scenes, but still can't figure out what I'm missing with Jessica and the Witches gold won't refresh so I can't sell things to her anymore.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Is there a way to restore incest in this game?
nope the DEV rewrote the story and excluded the incest content, there was a n incest mod for version 0.18 (you can find this here on the site) but it was stopped because the DEV of the original game updates to frequently, there is a chance after the game is finished that the mod continues

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Update what ? 0.29 came out last week, you'll have a few months before 0.30 is even mentionned

Reactions: vmaks

Thunderous

Jun 23, 2019
Is there anything new in 0.29?
Lust and power is one of my favorite games but it gets updated very slowly these days and the new contents barely do anything to progress the story. (I want to see anal scenes with Emma & Kelly so badly)

oreb86

Apr 9, 2020
@Thunderous
Changelog:

- Added + 3 new hot scenes for Jessica (as was determined by the results of the February poll): a blowjob, a titjob and masturbation scene. All three scenes are animated, and this time we decided to create 6 frames for each scene instead of 3 frames as it was for all previous animated scenes. This is supposed to make animation look more qualitative and smoother.

- Added + 1 hot scene for Samantha on Demon TV. Now you can watch Samantha stands up and takes off all her clothes after the newscast. Pay attention that all scenes on Demon TV are run randomly, so you’d have to watch TV several times probably before you’d see the scene.

- Added + 2 newscasts on Demon TV. Grouch and Samantha would tell the viewers about Cherry the witch and about Mad Man Rex.

- Character replacement: all Samantha content was reworked. Our artist was dissatisfied with her look, so we deleted her all images and replaced them with new Samantha. She still keeps her old name but now she looks more beautiful and sexy, and her clothes are more smart.

- New cheats for $10 Patrons. They give better control over the situation in the game to the player and allow to set any values for love and submission parameters of any girl.

Bugs and errors fixed:

- Bug: sometimes when you run striptease scene of Ann and Susan, they are already naked in the beginning of the scene and players miss most of the content in this scene. Now fixed.

- Bug: game crashes when you try to sell demon plant leaf or smoke potion to Chery. Now fixed.

Reactions: Thunderous
Nov 7, 2017
How can I unlock Jessica undressing scenes please ?
And to unlock Jessi to come home?

Thx ;)
I think you have to completely unlocked all her corruption options first before you get her to move in the house. I thought I was stuck on that too. She was afraid to move in because I was too bossy to her but I finally got her move in. Lol. I think you either have to be very nice, continue giving her compliments, food, chocolate or dominate her, discipline her and scare her the death with your magic repeatedly to unlock her undress options and her other corruption options. Now I'm just stuck with the part of unlocking, getting Emma and Kelly to undress and dance together in the living room and I have them completely corrupted and their submission at 100%.

Thunderous

Jun 23, 2019
I think you have to completely unlocked all her corruption options first before you get her to move in the house. I thought I was stuck on that too. She was afraid to move in because I was too bossy to her but I finally got her move in. Lol. I think you either have to be very nice, continue giving her compliments, food, chocolate or dominate her, discipline her and scare her the death with your magic repeatedly to unlock her undress options and her other corruption options. Now I'm just stuck with the part of unlocking, getting Emma and Kelly to undress and dance together in the living room and I have them completely corrupted and their submission at 100%.
If you want to unlock Emma & Kelly lesbian scenes, first you have to trigger the scene where Emma catches you and Kelly in the living room while Kelly is naked. After that you have to choose one of the options depending on your stats (Love/Corruption) and become clear with them that you have been fucking both of them. After this you can go to Emma's room when she is there and she will speak to you about your relationship with Kelly and you convince her that Kelly is yours just like her. From now on whenever Emma & Kelly are watching TV together and their stats are high enough you can unlock their lesbian scenes.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dang, i forgot this game even existed lol. Last thing i remember is Police station content, Bar with those scavengers(hunters), the girl in the house that you scavenged who moves in with the mc and i believe that Witch who wants to barter with you for things but wouldn't do anything sexual at the time. I'd say somewhere around update 1.5. There's probably a huge amount of content i have to catch up on so I'll get to it.

Also Emma was my favorite at the time so let's see if any new women were added that will change that for me.

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes