ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question but did not know how to search for it. I know how to do searches, just not how to word this in the search.
In the game, it says, "Don't try to increase love and submission in one character. This won't make sense." Is it possible to increase love to 100% and then slowly increase submission? I have been doing just that but the game says not to do it. Soooo,
is it possible to get both Love and Submission to 100% ?
That is my question. Also, Does anything bad happen if you do get both Love and Submission to 100% ?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I have a question but did not know how to search for it. I know how to do searches, just not how to word this in the search.
In the game, it says, "Don't try to increase love and submission in one character. This won't make sense." Is it possible to increase love to 100% and then slowly increase submission? I have been doing just that but the game says not to do it. Soooo,
That is my question. Also, Does anything bad happen if you do get both Love and Submission to 100% ?
I think it is possible by using hypnotism

Niveral

Feb 12, 2020
You can do it, it's just too difficult because, past a point, to gain points in one means loosing in the other. Easier to gain the points by beating their conscience at night when they sleep. My choice is to have one at 100% and the other at 90% depending on what path's dialogs I want to read while playing. Other than that, nothing bad I think happens by having both at 100%

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I am sorry to be a bother, I tried to corrupt her but it only has the MC asking Cherry to motivate him into investing. When I try to talk to her, a bug happens. Do I need to just trade with her until I spent enough gold to unlock it? Can you be more detailed?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am sorry to be a bother, I tried to corrupt her but it only has the MC asking Cherry to motivate him into investing. When I try to talk to her, a bug happens. Do I need to just trade with her until I spent enough gold to unlock it? Can you be more detailed?
No use. My mc invested a ton of money in her business. Still she is not ready to talk

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
If a bug happens every time you try a talk with her check to make sure you are running v0-33b.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Um....I am doing the night time hypnosis and it says it goes up +5 points, but when I checked it (before and after) it went up only +2 points. From 48% to 50%.
Is this a bug? Has this happened to anyone else? Do I need to stop doing hypnosis on them and start yelling at them in the kitchen? "I'm not evil. F. this I am leaving"

Please comment/advise

Sep 3, 2020
I get an exception when Roxie asks how the progress is going with the girls in the infirmary. I can Ignore it and then the MC talks about getting the girls soon......but I've already healed them all, so am stuck in the game now really.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I get an exception when Roxie asks how the progress is going with the girls in the infirmary. I can Ignore it and then the MC talks about getting the girls soon......but I've already healed them all, so am stuck in the game now really.
Did u used cheat ??

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes