elouraoui

Apr 17, 2018
any clue ? View attachment traceback.txt
ps: this is roxie quest about healing the normally when i healed the 4 girls whe, i came back to roxie the MC said he did only heal 1 so i load a save before healing i healed 1 and came back , the mc seaid the same thing but , but when i healed 2 girls when i came back to roxie i get this !!!!!

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
any clue ? View attachment 839319
ps: this is roxie quest about healing the normally when i healed the 4 girls whe, i came back to roxie the MC said he did only heal 1 so i load a save before healing i healed 1 and came back , the mc seaid the same thing but , but when i healed 2 girls when i came back to roxie i get this !!!!!
I've never got 4 girls to heal, only the one. Funny??

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone!
I'm here to share my modded games where I restored the old intro. It's not really an incest patch because only the intro has returned to what it originally was (incest, except you can't change Kelly's name) but it's better than nothing I guess. I also decompressed the files but I couldn't add the cheat mod.
I was originally planning to completly change the relationship in all scenes but it's a very big work for a novice like me and I was demoralised by multiple errors I have made. I modified init.rpy, intro_part1.rpy and intro_part3.rpy. Don't hesitate to tell me if there's errors in what I modified.
I hope it will give some inspiration to someone to do the whole patch or maybe I will rework on it one day (not anytime soon though). One last note, I don't know how to make the patch.rpa (or is it .rpy?) kind of file so I share my whole game.

Here is the modded version (0.33b) :

And here is the old version I used to mod the game (0.9a) :

PS : remember to be kind, it's my first time doing since, I'm not paid and it seems to me that it's not the easiest game to do that kind of patch for the first time.
PPS : feel free to share or modify it without asking me or even without saying the original one comes from me. You should do it in case the file or my account get suspended. You can even share your modification of my modification :) I only ask you to not ask for money while sharing it (I don't even think it's legal).
PPPS (promise, this is the last one) : I don't know if a patch like that has already been made for this version. I searched but couldn"t find it so if it's already been made, feel free to just ignore my message, guess I would have worked for nothing.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hi everyone!
I'm here to share my modded games where I restored the old intro. It's not really an incest patch because only the intro has returned to what it originally was (incest, except you can't change Kelly's name) but it's better than nothing I guess. I also decompressed the files but I couldn't add the cheat mod.
I was originally planning to completly change the relationship in all scenes but it's a very big work for a novice like me and I was demoralised by multiple errors I have made. I modified init.rpy, intro_part1.rpy and intro_part3.rpy. Don't hesitate to tell me if there's errors in what I modified.
I hope it will give some inspiration to someone to do the whole patch or maybe I will rework on it one day (not anytime soon though). One last note, I don't know how to make the patch.rpa (or is it .rpy?) kind of file so I share my whole game.

Here is the modded version (0.33b) :

Mega-0.33b-modded

And here is the old version I used to mod the game (0.9a) :

Mega-0.9a

PS : remember to be kind, it's my first time doing since, I'm not paid and it seems to me that it's not the easiest game to do that kind of patch for the first time.
PPS : feel free to share or modify it without asking me or even without saying the original one comes from me. You should do it in case the file or my account get suspended. You can even share your modification of my modification :) I only ask you to not ask for money while sharing it (I don't even think it's legal).
PPPS (promise, this is the last one) : I don't know if a patch like that has already been made for this version. I searched but couldn"t find it so if it's already been made, feel free to just ignore my message, guess I would have worked for nothing.
You could use my patch for 0.31c to ease your workload, I changed all the relationships for all scenes in that patch and also intro. So if you or anybody else liked my changes and is willing to work on it again feel free to do so. I probably won't do another patch anytime soon, maybe a year later.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-and-power-v0-33-b-lurking-hedgehog.3882/post-3841370

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes