Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Gosh! I wish someone out there had asked that question before. If they had then all you would have had to do was do a search for "test" or "Roxie" in this thread and found an answer.

Casper6969

Jul 17, 2020
Gosh! I wish someone out there had asked that question before. If they had then all you would have had to do was do a search for "test" or "Roxie" in this thread and found an answer.
I asked but I just got an answer lie...even tho I tried all options and non of them worked soo i want to know what am I doing wrong.

Reactions: rockworld

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
That's what we all need right now, more sarcastic perverts. :LOL::LOL:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
When you see the same question asked about 5 times in just over two weeks a question you answered the first time it was asked, yeah. You get a little sarcastic.

Reactions: Rolo

Casper6969

Jul 17, 2020
When you see the same question asked about 5 times in just over two weeks a question you answered the first time it was asked, yeah. You get a little sarcastic.
You answered me to lie...and I tried all options so what the heck should I doo then ?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
This is a great game. But there really needs to be more Kelly content. Her events have been my favorite hehe. Also, I find it somewhat unrealistic that NONE of the girls we save while wandering through the city come with the MC.
Is lesbian content avoidable?
I haven't played in a few weeks, but if I recall correctly, yeah, it is avoidable. I just launched the game and I haven't seen any of Kelly + the mom events. But be careful when visiting the police station; if you click the wrong door (I think on the left), an event with 2 girls will happen, although I'm not sure if those events count as lesbian. There are 3 different events, but I'm not completely sure, since I never click on that door.

SPOILER: The only thing that I think is unavoidable is seeing demons rape women. Which is a shame, but many times you can save them (except in the first event where the men transform into demons, since the MC isn't even there and—at that point—would have been too weak to fight them all by himself).

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
This is a great game. But there really needs to be more Kelly content. Her events have been my favorite hehe. Also, I find it somewhat unrealistic that NONE of the girls we save while wandering through the city come with the MC.

I haven't played in a few weeks, but if I recall correctly, yeah, it is avoidable. I just launched the game and I haven't seen any of Kelly + the mom events. But be careful when visiting the police station; if you click the wrong door (I think on the left), an event with 2 girls will happen, although I'm not sure if those events count as lesbian. There are 3 different events, but I'm not completely sure, since I never click on that door.

SPOILER: The only thing that I think is unavoidable is seeing demons rape women. Which is a shame, but many times you can save them (except in the first event where the men transform into demons, since the MC isn't even there and—at that point—would have been too weak to fight them all by himself).
Thanks for warning

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
Here are the MEGA links for v.0.37:

PC -
MAC -
ANDROID -

Changelog: +3 new scenes with Roxie.
(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

(To start her corruption, first get at least 30 points either of her love or her submission, then she'll ask you to train her and after this her corruption options will become unlocked. )

You're welcome.
Dude genuinely thank you so much. I don't know if you know but I and a lot of other people truly appreciate this, not everyone is kind enough to pay money and then share it. I wish I could support the dev too but since I can't, a big thank you for giving me a way to enjoy the game too

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018

PC - Mega
MAC - Mega
ANDROID - Mega

You're welcome.
The pc version should be 1+ Gig, your file is 369 MB!!!!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I got to getting Roxy to do the leg spread exercise then to remove her leg amour but when I was massaging her legs it kicked me back to the opening screen as I was finishing

3.00 star(s) 80 Votes